Dance is an art form which is a huge part of our Indian culture, cinema as well as entertainment! And today, April 29th, is International Dance Day, in dedication for this form of art. Telly Buzz caught up with actors, choreographers and well known names for whom dance is a crucial part of their lives. Here is what they have to say about this day, how they plan to celebrate it as well as whom they would want to dedicate it to...Terence Lewis
- we are intrinsically dancers. The moment we are born, our
bodies move to beat our heartbeat! the dance is within us, the beat os
our pulse, the rhythm of our breath- never stops. The 29th of April is a
very important day for me as it celebrates this miracle of dance. So
this day I would like to tell everyone- old/young, alike that let the
music play, just move, let yourself sway, break free….celebrate the joy
of dance! Live in Dance!
- it is a very wonderful day for me that the entire world celebrates what I love the most. It's a clich but for me every day is a dance day and it is awesome, would want to dedicate this day to my teacher who I respect and adore the most- Terence sir. He is the most amazing person and I am happy that he trained me and made me what I am today. Though my busy schedule I will remove some time and meet my guru Terence sir. He is an inspiration to me!
Sushant Singh Rajput
- I think when I dance its very liberating. I communicate better when I dance; it's the best way to express your emotions and feelings, so The World Dance Day is an auspicious day for me!
- As someone who represents Dance, this day reassures me that I have managed to contribute something to it that has made it special enough to be celebrated! For an art form that had never been so though about and taken for granted in our country that specializes in so many cultural dance forms.. When people celebrate World Dance Day it means it has finally looked upon as a serious event, career option, and probably more than just a hobby, that parents would like to see their kids take up!Nicole Alvares
- Dancers are not made of their technique but of their passion, and a Day dedicated to their passion that dance lovers have for dancing is over whelming! My Dance shoes are coming on today to celebrate! Reporter and Author-Krishma Solanki.
User Rating (82 Votes)
imhere4youarsha, arshakriyansh, swaron_me, Reydiwani, priyanka342, anythingforyou, AmarRockstar, priyas5, Shakti080, karishma11, ankitacool28, ArShaZBest, SoUrPunK, kriyansh22, AKSHATA3110, AngelArsha, halemakhan, kritz.anYa.vivu, cherry_arsha, swtash, cutiepiexox, siditi, kimshu, ShemliArsha, Eshita_Sweety, Ashwin_Hegde, lov_in_d_air, MeshLovesKunwar, Armu4eva, Nikhi., mihali7, 21Neha21, LoveSushAnki, joshyalbinaAlBz, -CheekuBeetch-, kim.rayat, KatRulz, LoveKriyansh, Arsha1994, anjusr06, aashi_arsha, Break.The.Code, Beautiful_King, .Harshita., kriti07, prrk86, stefanandre, sujana9, shivani003, Hot.Pink.Heels, bonnefille, sushantfan, suan, Guggu_Minty, KR_anki_ArSha, sweetydiyafrien, ..DamonCrazy.., crazysky, KriYaansh960, yipee, -Jahnvi-, TazinSushantFan, luv_arsha, coolpratz, HudaIjaz, sarunholic_arhi, majoni03, Minion23, nikitagmc, Fatima_Q, Amor., BeingAnonymous, .Jane.., -Araina-, -Swetha-
Share this News on your Social Network.