A father is someone who always remains a daughter's first love and a superhero for his son. On this very special occasion of father's day, Tellybuzz brings to you some of the beautiful messages that our Tellystars have expressed for their Dad.
Saakshi Tanwar - "Papa.. Aapke haath ki ungli pakad ke chalna seekha toh yahaan tak pahunch paayi.. Aap meri woh shakti ho jiske hone se main kisi ka bhi saamna nidar hoke kar sakti hun.. Aap mere hero ho.. Aap duniya ke sabse achhe Papa ho.. I love you Papa.."
Sukirti Kandpal - "I just want to thank him for making me a strong girl at heart and an intelligent one at mind. Happy Father's day. Love you."
Juhi Parmar Shroff
- "My father is the most liberal doting dad...always given us the freedom in everything and stood like a pillar of support. He has gone out of his way to be there for us. I love him beyond words."
- "I don't have any picture with my daddy. But I just want to say thanks for everything and love u the most. Miss u a lot."
- My father is my inspiration. We both almost have the same nature. He is my hero and the best father. I Love Him so much that even words can't describe it.
Shammin Mannan- "I love my dad a lot. For me I don't need a particular day to express my love for him. My love and gratitude for him is eternal. I wish lots of happiness and good health for him."
- "Daddy wishing you Happy Father's Day!! Thank you for Everything. I'm Lucky to have an amazing Dad like you..your Lil Neha loves you "
- "The only man who would never make me cry... I love him beyond everything.. So when I was little I used to tell mumma i'll marry him! Haah! He be my first and last man forever."
- "I fight the most with my dad for small reasons. Only because I know he will never get upset. So do me! He's the coolest dad ever in every sense. We talk to each other like friends!!He is too much fun to be with. When my friends are at my place more than me they will spend time with him. I love him for being so understanding and for actually understanding this generation."
- "You are the first man that I ever loved. You are my hero. Your arms were the first place where I felt so safe and protected. The smile that comes upon your face when you see me makes me feel so cherished and adored. You have known when to offer me advice and when simply to wipe my tears. Thank you for making me who I am today. And no matter how old I am, I will always be your little girl. Happy Father's Day."
Divya Bhatnagar - "I am a princess not because I have a prince, but because my father is a king...l luv uuu papa...thanks 4 everything."
Aishwarya Sakhuja - "He's made me who I am today. I live a carefree life because of him. He's someone who's made me understand the meaning of friendship and what it means to be there for each other."
Gautam Rode - "Thanks dad for always being there. I love you and wish and pray that you always stay healthy."
Mahi Vij - "My dad is the best in this world. Words fail to express my love for him. He is my strength and my weakness and also my reason to smile. Thank you for being my father. You are the one I look upto and the only thing I miss after marriage is that hug and goodnight kiss. Thank you for giving me the best, even when you could not afford. Thank u for every minute I breathe. You are my world and my happiness"
When everyone expressed about their father's. The very talented actor Pankit Thakkar expressed his feelings about being a dad himself.
Pankit Thakkar -
"I am very possessive and protective as a father, yet, I do not force my son to do things as per my wishes, I am trying to give him an environment where he can recognize his natural skills and make a life that he wants for himself.
The only thing that I emphasize on is education. And I try to imbibe in him in all ways, subtle and loud, the importance of education."
Shabbir Ahluwalia - shares a self made collage with his dad with a special message with Tellybuzz that said -
He never looks for praises, He's never one to boast
He just goes on quietly working, For those he loves the most
His dreams are seldom spoken, His wants are very few
And most of the time his worries, Will go unspoken too
He's there...A firm foundation, Through all our storms of life
A sturdy hand to hold to, In times of stress and strife.
A true friend we can turn to, When times are good or bad
One of my greatest blessings, the man that I call Dad
Sargun Mehta - I have never seen someone so fun loving, respectable, more with the generation dad like my father. He is everything that a daughter could wish for. He has worked very hard to fulfill all our wishes and dreams. And now it's mine and my brother's time to do something for him and I hope we fulfill their dreams that's all I am working hard towards. He has done his part and now it's my turn to do for him. An advertisement use to come on television that my daddy strongest and I stand by it and will say that my daddy is indeed the strongest. He is the closest to me and will always be. He is the best.
Standing out from the others these two pretty actresses shared their childhood pictures with their father with a special message that said..
Shefali Sharma - "Happy Father's day to the best dad in the world. I love him a lot."
Ankita Sharma - "Happy Father's day to my dad and to the every father's in the world. Whatever I am today is all because of my father. Thank you so much dad for everything."
User Rating (156 Votes)
eeshaprabhu1105, yashodhara, babi01, sara_VD, JunoonSukirti, SukuAT, Sangam786, PVA1, Ishq_Kills, AajaNachle, crazyVD, home-alone, Ambreen_Suku, divyasarma, Shine-100, ShineSukirti, Cute.Cinderella, mYSTERIOUS.gIRL, Gautifan, SukirtiFan_10, LovelySobia, Sk_CrazyFan, SKLover, CrazyDoll1400, Mehak2018, DarkLoveKahani, Garam_Masla, SukuZoobia, LoveMereHit, VDloverAJS, sania_VD, truptishree, Chand_Sukirti, GoldenGirlSuku, ILikeSukirti, SukirtiFan2005, SukirtiFan4010, DadyCool, PINKPANTER, SukirtiFan003, -LoveYouSuku-, joygirl, done-abhay, coffeebeans--, divzcool, arshiyam, FantasyLove, BeautyQueenSuku, zeylanica, sukudoll, dollsimi, babysuku, luvsimran, RAJSI_LOVER, Dishkiyaoon, Sukirti...Diva, DairyChoclate, SukirtiSweety, Pretty_Kiran, krinal5chhayal, himanshu1990, amazing_sukirti, iLikePiya..., Cute_Parineeti, coolsuku, luvsimi, parisuku, Sunitashri, kandpal, Sukirtiholic, Rise.From.Ashes, Charming_SK, Sukirti_k, parmar.khyati, similove, SnowWhiteSuku, Sunshine_beauty, Blue...Fairy, bestsuku, RiseAndShine, Chaithali, White_Flower, Black4Shine, Ishq_Bulaava, HeartLess..., rosesuku, ishqsuku, lovelysuku, CandleSukirti, cutesuku, lovesuku, Sukulove, Sukirti...Doll, cutepa, Salaam-E-Ishaq, ....ShreyA...., lovevisu, paripyia, Sukirti_Piya, coolfish68, SukirtiAT, barki, loveyoupreeto, Anusha-B, _AishaKhan_, ambrzk, CT_Shreya, Missu_TR, skfirdous, Indu_IF, harinisriram39, Nishajos, SukuKiiDeewani, SukirtiFan4Ever, Kavyyaa, Karunima, Priyanka.saha, NidaJavidTaaRey, Sejal., Kusum04, Sindhu_us, princess_tara, aanchaltulshan, sandhyasn, arshi_karish, dasan.divya, raddhi, Queen_Cleopetra, bellaaa, pinky_blueskies, peeyara, tiny15, sreeja_rox, .Sukirticious., Andromeda001, .StarDust., mire220, samicute, Breezy-, clementina, -Red-Rose-, FireFlies., Nikki_Titli, -Swetha-
Share this News on your Social Network.
Popular Search Terms: