Technology can be a big blessing. Ask our TV celebs who shoot even on festival days. Hence these guys send chain SMS 's greeting to family and friends. We at Telly Buzz have received a fair share of such messages from our industry well wishers.
Here are some of the more beautiful ones. We will not take names of the senders as we respect their sentiments.
- May each lamp that you light up, brighten your life & may
each wish that you make on this occasion, turn into a sweet reality.
Wish you a very happy Diwali.
- The more we care for the happiness of others, the greater is our
own sense of well-being'. Light up others faces with smiles, this
- Na juban se,Na nigaho se, Na dimag se, Na Greeting se, Na Gifts
se, Aap ko aur aapke pariwar ko Happy Diwali Direct MANSE. Aur Dilse.
- Isse pehle dipawali ki shaam ho jae, badhaiyo ka silsila aam ho
jae,bheed me shamil hamara bhi naam ho jae,kyo na dipawali ki abhi se
RAM-RAM ho jaeHAPPY DIWALI.
- When God opened d window of d heaven, he asked me:wot ur wish 4
this festival of light? I said: plz take special care of d person
reading this happy diwali.
- Wishing you an abundance of Blessings n good things in the
Auspicious season of DIWALI and in the New Year thats AHEAD of you.
Lots of luv,
- Among all the serious and sweet ones this one made us have a really laugh WISH U A 6 PACK DIWALI & A TOWEL DROPPING NEW YEAR :)
Wishing all our readers a Happy Diwali again.
P.S: If you recieved such similar SMS , please send them to us, so that we can add to our story.
Author: Anil Merani