Share this News on your Social Network.
|User Rating||(10 Votes)|
|KW_lovez, abhinavgupta16, shrutireddygr8, savan_fan, lovepreet29, swtbaby, yipee, samicute, Mariaa.RD, -SMay31-|
No matter what, Sony will kill the show because it worships at the alter of the TRP's which this show does not have and never did. It took a gamble on this show by forsaking another show which gave it back a fiction brand all in the TRP promise and chase. Sony got slapped in the face - as usual. SONY is expert in destroying shows. I hear them sharpening the axe already.
Edited on:29 June 2011 at 7:09am
shambhavi...is she meant 2 b n actress???n manish...oh puhlease...just tell him...he is no where near ranveer singh!!the show was jolly well till daksh ditched dimpy!!after that...it went for a toss...i dint hv 2 fight over the remote with my mom after that...she dint force me to watch cckp along with her...!!i cud watch any othr show at that time!!
Edited on:28 June 2011 at 4:30am
ha ha ha, this is wot happens when u axe a show which brought u back in the fiction slot and replace it with a BBB aped show and did i just read misha gautam, then god save this show, for its sure to go to the dogs,
A show that started with so much ill-wishes can never do well . The channel should have understood that .
I agree with Shipra_S, and want to add few things which completely threw me off
1) dhruv-ginny love was kinda too abrupt to begin with... they didnt show signs of developing feelings... 2 din mei they sorted out their feelings, realized and blurted out?
2) without even giving a thought to strengthen their relationship, they were suddenly thinking abt marrying
3) the guy who was nikamma for everyone suddenly becomes the most suitable guy for dimpy?
4) dimpy is shown a working women and dhruv goes to college not sure studying what though(if at all ) did they even think about age difference??
5) they suddenly started showing how druv keeps dimpy happy and family started thinking they should get them married.. when they live in same house, is it necesssary for them to be married in order to keep dimpy smiling??
ever since daksh left dimpy, this show lost its logic.
And yes shambhavi doesnt know how to act
Edited on:27 June 2011 at 11:08pm
Get ready to watch Nia Sharma and Ravi Dubey in Zee TV's upcoming show ... 68
Pretty Mouli Ganguly is all set to act in a film titled as Ishq ... 1
Fans rarely leave actors alone! This happened withactor Arshad Warsi ...
Actors Amit Sadh and Arshad Warsi, who will be seen together in ...
Views : 11827
Views : 8722
Views : 7512
Views : 7434
Views : 4804
Views : 3641