Love is in the air! And the Valentine fever continues to ignite the small screen, with Star Plus presenting, a Tribute to Eternal Love..a romantic evening filled with some power-packed & fun-filled performances by some of television's hottest & most favourite real life & onscreen couples!
Hosted by the vivacious and vibrant jodi, Kavita Kaushik & Karan Grover..the evening, besides the electrifying performances, will also witness a 'Love Guru', who will give suggestions and comment on all the gorgeous couples performing. Spreading the message of Love..the performances will take the viewer through the six phases of love, right from courtship to marriage and living happily ever after. The segments comprise of 'mere khabon mein', 'pehli mulakat', 'chedchad', 'pyaar mein mushkil', 'virah' and finally 'eternal love'. The performances lined up are..
- First comes the 'mere khabon mein' phase, wherein one's dream girl/boy only exists in one's dreams! Highlighting this innocent and beautiful phase is a 'dream sequence' performance by the new entrants of Star Parivaar, Anjali Abrol & Kapil Nirmal from the show 'Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat'.
- Performing to romantic numbers - Kuch to hua hai (Kal ho Na ho), Ajab si (OSO) Salaam-e-Ishq (Salaam-e-Ishq) - are Pulkit Samrat & Suhaasi of 'Aek Chaabi Hai Pados Main' depicting the 'pehli mulaqat' phase, when the boy & girl meet for the very first time.
- The 'chedchad' element will bring forth the frothy and lively stage of romance with couples teasing each other. The 'Bidaai' sisters - Parul Chauhan & Sara Khan will perform with the cool dudes of Santaan, Kushal Punjabi & Gaurav Khanna. Joining in their celebrations will be their onscreen parents - Alok Nath, Vibha Chibber, Diwakar Pundhir and Samragyi!
- After the fun & frolic, comes the testing phase and the troubles, lovers go through. To highlight the 'pyaar mein mushkil' phase, Jennifer Winget from 'Sangam' along with Gautam Rode">Gautam Rode and Amit Verma from 'Baa Bahu Baby' beautifully present a dream sequence where the girl is torn between her ex-love and present love of her life.
- Performing to the painful yet soulful track, Tanhhaiya, is the lead pair of 'Prithviraj Chauhan' - Anas Rashid & Sheetal as they take the viewers into the dark phase..'virah', that of trying to overcome barriers in love.
- 'Virah' is followed by happiness.. After darkness comes light..and a happy ending! One of tellydom's hottest onscreen couple, Husein Kuwajerwala & Juhi Parmar from 'Kumkum', will highlight 'eternal love' as they perform to some of Bollywood's most romantic numbers including Tumko Malum Hai (Janemaan), Tere Bina (Guru) and Kehne Ko Jashn-E-Bahaara Hai (Jodhaa Akbar). Whats more..the cutest & real life couple - Aamir Ali and Sanjeeda will also perform to Kiya Kiya (Welcome) and enthrall the audience.
Yeh Dil Maange More? Last but not the least, the surprise element - a special performance by one of television's most loved onscreen jodi's, Sharad Malhotra & Divyanka Tripathi, performing to a medley of love songs ranging from the bygone era to the present!
So much love and so much to look forward to! Stay tuned & get ready for the roller-coaster ride through love, love & more love! Witness love & emotions in its many forms in a special fun-filled evening with your favourite stars performing their best!
'Salaam-e-ishq'- Ek Shaam Pyar Ke Naam, on Sunday Feb 17th at 10 p.m. only on Star Plus!