Monday, July 08, 2013
| 3:13:58 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)
5 Comments | Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz
Yesterday while shooting for a stunt scene, Bhumi (Shamin Mannan) had to shoot for a fire sequence. As planned by Bharti aka Supriya Kumari, the pallu of Bhumi's saree is set on fire and she has to try to put it off!
The scene was not very difficult but since the timing went wrong it turned into a nightmare for Shamin as she happened to burn her hair during the shot.
When contacted Shamin says, "During the stunt sequence, I was wearing a net saree. The flames of the fire rose and I got so scared that I had to pull off my saree that had caught fire. The heat and blaze was so powerful that my wig along with a bunch of my real frontal hair on my forehead got burnt in the mishap."
"Fortunately the rescue team was on time to extinguish the fire and saved me from getting into big trouble. The accident was so dangerous that it left me in a shock, after which I cried a lot. Even now, when I think about the dreadful situation, I get goose-bumps."
Except for few strands of her hair, the actress managed to escape from being harmed severely.
We at TellyBuzz wish that the actress stays blessed with happiness and good health!
To stay updated with similiar articles follow
Popular Search Terms: shamin mannan left sanskar
Let's take a look at how the pre-monsoon showers have come in as a ...
Watch out for their breathtaking last dance together on the show.
Shahid now has officially kickstarted his promotions for the Abhishek ...
Actor Abhishek Bachchan says he would like to work in a remake or a ...
Views : 24399 | Comments : 8
Views : 24149 | Comments : 8
Views : 14792 | Comments : 0
Views : 7738 | Comments : 8
Views : 7197 | Comments : 25
Views : 7051 | Comments : 16
Popular Channels :Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK
Quick Links :Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index