A source said, "The crew was shooting the Diwali sequence and as a part of it crackers were being burst. When the flower pot caught fire no one realized as the black screen that was made for the shoot was at a lower level. The sparks went so high up that the cloth caught fire. Initially the fire was unnoticeable but when the smoke started spreading everyone was frightened and exited from the set."
We contacted Anas Rashid aka Suraj who told us, "It was not major thing but just a small fire which was caught on the cloth. We all ran out of the set when we saw the fire and the shoot came to a standstill for some time, but everything became fine after sometime."
We are glad that the crew managed to control the situation and escaped a major fiasco...
Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Author: Megha Bissa