Dhaka, July 21 (IANS) Five members of a family, including two children, were burnt to death in a house blaze in Bangladesh's Chittagong city Sunday, officials said.
The fire broke out due to short circuit at the house of Ruby Akhter in the city's Hathazari sub-district late Sunday evening, Xinhua quoted Nazrul Islam, a fire service official as saying. It soon engulfed the entire house.
The fire brigade officials, who later doused the fire, recovered five bodies from the house.
Do you like this article?
Copyright Indo-Asian News Service
User Rating (0 Votes)
|Art - Culture||Business||Diaspora|