Long ago in Nag Yuni, Kapil (Munish Kohli) and Vasundhara (Manisha Koirala) loved each other. But because of a Sadhu's curse, they got separated from each other. According to the curse, they will be united once again in the 21st century.
In the 21st century: Atul (Akshay Kumar), Vijay (Sunil Shetty), Prem (Aftab Shivdasani), Abdul (Arshad Warsi), Ashok (Aditya Panscholi), Victor (Sharad Kapoor), Rajesh (Rajat Bedi), Vivek (Sonu Nigam), Madan (Siddharth) and Divya (Manisha Koirala) study in the same college. Divya loves Karan (Sunny Deol). Karan goes to London for some business opportunity while his younger brother has to stay here for his studies.
All the students decide to go to Nagda Fort on Valentine's Day. But, before that, Rajesh and Madan call Divya by lying to her and rape her. Divya dies in the arms of her ever loving Kapil. According to Divya, all her college friends were responsible for her death.
And now begins Divya's and Kapil's dangerous game.
1. How did Divya's soul and Kapil's heavenly powers try to kill their enemies, one by one?
2. Will psychology Professor Principal Joseph be able to save their lives?
3. Will Karan be able to save the life of his younger brother?
4. Did Kapil and Vasundhara meet in the 21st Century?
5. What happened anout Karan and Divya's Love Story?
For all this and to know suspense of this dangerous game, don't forget to watch 'Jaani Dushman' -- Ek Anokhi Kahani.