Sanjeeda as choreographer?

Anashah1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Sanjeeda as choreographer?
22 Jul 2008, 0000 hrs IST,TNN

Sanjeeda Sheikh (TOI photo) More Pics
Sanjeeda Sheikh has become quite the dancing queen after winning Nach Baliye 3 with beau Aamir Ali.

Now we hear, the lady has also bagged the Natraj and the best dancer award by Saroj Khan in her dance show Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan on NDTV Imagine.

"Sarojji was exceptionally sweet to Aamir and me when we went on her sets earlier. And now she also awarded me the Natraj for best dancer," says Sanjeeda who's naturally overwhelmed at the honour. "This came as a very pleasant surprise to me. If I weren't an actor today, I would have been a choreographer for sure," says Sanjeeda.
var imgid = '3260021';var capt = 'Sanjeeda Sheikh (TOI photo) More Pics';var cnt='1'; var ttl='Sanjeeda Sheikh'; var b1=""; if(cnt > 1){ b1 = ' '; } var b2 = '
'+ capt +'

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anaaz thumbnail
   Sanjeeda Sheikh is a very nice dancer.She is also a very nice person. As a choreographer,she will definetly rock & I lke her dancing especially with her partner Amir Ali .
Angelina
LPO   
ahada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks alot for sharing. i really really love to watch sanjeeda dancing as she is a supurb dancer. i think sanjeeda as a choreographder would be nindblowing. i just wish aamir and sanjeeda all the best in their life.