India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

I Don't get it....

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 10:41am | IP Logged
  here is the thing i don't understand...tulsi has always been loyal to viranis, everything she does  is for the family,also time and time again she has been proven right all along(after long dramas) but everytime she takes a step or decision that does not conform to conventional wisdom...the whole household turns against her starting from savitha(who is almost always wrong and trouble maker) to mihir(he is no ram) and lately her kids harsh(he seems to forget all tulsi has done for him over years) to gautam(it takes a single rumour to change his mind about everything). infact karan is the only one who shows some common sense.

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

I agree with u pj04.

The whole viranis are dumb. They know Tulsi from so many years but even then they dont believe her. They believe someone who is very new to their family. I must say its easy to fool Virani's. Karan is only one who understands properly. I must say that Karan even though brought up by Mandira he has good qualities in him. He is not like Mandira. Only baa and Karan believe Tulsi. Ganga and Damini even if they know everything they keep quiet always. They donot open their mouth when its needed.

Mihir is not Ram..... Ram had only one woman in life but he has two. but why they keep mentioning him as Ram always in serial. they must stop it.

nandiinii Senior Member
nandiinii
nandiinii

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutereems

I agree with u pj04.

The whole viranis are dumb. They know Tulsi from so many years but even then they dont believe her. They believe someone who is very new to their family. I must say its easy to fool Virani's. Karan is only one who understands properly. I must say that Karan even though brought up by Mandira he has good qualities in him. He is not like Mandira. Only baa and Karan believe Tulsi. Ganga and Damini even if they know everything they keep quiet always. They donot open their mouth when its needed.

Mihir is not Ram..... Ram had only one woman in life but he has two. but why they keep mentioning him as Ram always in serial. they must stop it.

i agree with u!!u r absolutely right!!

zarna IF-Dazzler
zarna
zarna

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 8:18am | IP Logged

i agree wid all of u

i think ekta forgot to put some sense in the charcters of viranis except karan, tulsi, nandini n tanya

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top