Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aditi- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hi i found the vidz of two epis on net they are zshare ones but the problem is they are posted by some1 else so am not suppose to post them here but am pming you the link so that'll help you...
about the written update if someone could take up the charge for providing us the update that'll be so good😊am not doing the same because am bad that part yet am drafting you the highlights of two epis

*the li'll girl named anandi is shown in the village school singing with diff mates
*her teacher hears her singing and informs her happily that in the coming salana function she should also sing
*later teacher gives a book to the girl since she is fond of reading
*anandi's parents receives a letter saying that guests are coming the vary day to see the girl
*because of a few village boys this man falls down on mud...anandi and few of her friends sees this and her friends started laughing
*anadi asked them its not good to laugh on someone like this rather they should help the person she goes near to that man and tries to help him
*later that man enters anandis house only and is well greeted by her parents
*that man is the father of the son(jaggu) for whom he'd come to see the bride(girl)
*meanwhile anandi comes there...man is happy to find this is the same girl and selects her for his son but still takes a pic of that li'll girl inorder to get the approval from his mother who takes all the decision

2nd epi(this am doing it in alll short sorry but after reading the first see i told you am not good with this):
*that mans mother is kind of boss of the family and is very rude
*she approves the girl for her grandchild saying that the girl is very lucky for them...as it was then when they got the news that her younger son is also gonna be a father
*boy jaggu is shown playing gulli danda...her sister comes all the while running happily that his marriage is fixed
*boy behaves rudely with her sister
*the one who sent the letter saying that the people are arriving to see the girl visits anandis parents and informs them that they liked the girl and the marriage is approved
*anandi is informed by her mom that her byahh(marriage) is fixed...anandi gets all excited and happy...
*anandis father booked a farm for anadis gonna and inform this to anandis mother...she says its coastly he replies back that they only have one daughter for whom they want to do everything....anandis mom had tears in her eyes that soon her daughter will be of someone else
*next day while taking the attendance teacher finds anandi absent and asks why dint she came today as she is always the first one to reach school
*there she comes to know from one of the student that anandis marriage is fixed and it after 7 days...

coming up--- teacher meets anandis parents asking what are they doing...bal vivah(child marriage)is illegal and because of thi they can even go to jail...anandis father shouts back saying that no one could stop him getting his daughter married 
Mehnat thumbnail
Looks interesting and different from all other TV sagas
Sun-Love thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks a lot. I think  you did fine on the updates. short and to the point
FAIRY FAN thumbnail
i think i cld help with the updates
let me c if i can get to watch it
i'll confirm it

till then here is the continuation of the story above

(sorry missed a little of the begining)

boy and girl r being applied haldi by family
marriage day comes
anandi and jagdish r both ready
jagdish reaches with barat
anandis frnds leave her and go to look @ barat
anandi also wanna go but sum lady (sorry dont no her name) stops her
she asks y
lady - cz if the bride hears the music of the barat she bcms deaf
hearing this anandi sits bak and tries to close her ears but is frowning cz she can stil hear the music
jagdish wants to get down the horse
his dad says no
so he starts arguing
and everybody is amused with him
later anandi's mom is going towards barat
the teacher cums and tries to explain to her again
but anandi's mom refuses to listen

Edited by FAIRY FAN - 15 years ago