Page 7 Page 7

-x-Riddles-x-

IF-Dazzler

-x-Riddles-x-

Posted: 13 August 2008 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Lol Yup!
Ur indeed a libra, vinu!
Well done! :D

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zodiac - Whats ur Personality? (Page 6)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jolly_love

Groupbie

jolly_love

Posted: 14 August 2008 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
LIBRA - The Harmonizer
Nice to everyone they meet. Can't make up their mind. Have own unique appeal. Creative, energetic, and very social. Hates to be alone. Peaceful, generous. Very loving and beautiful. Flirtatious. Give in too easily. Procrastinators. Very gullible. 
   SmileSmile    HEY ITS TOTALLY TUREBig smileBig smile    WELL HIEmbarrassedEmbarrassed TO ALL I AM NEW     HERE AND HAPPY INDEPENDENCE     DAY TO ALL KEEP SMILELOLLOLLOL ALWAYSBig smileBig smile

Badtameez_Dil

IF-Stunnerz

Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 4:35am | IP Logged
LEO - The Boss
Very organized. Need order in their lives - like being in control. Like boundaries. Tend to take over everything. Bossy. Like to help others. Social and outgoing. Extroverted. Generous, warm-hearted. Sensitive. Creative energy. Full of themselves. Loving. D oing the right thing is important to Leos. Attractive.

sum things written r bit true but in all i'm very sensitive & emotional person

Edited by loving_bird - 17 August 2008 at 4:35am

Geet4u

Geet4u

Posted: 19 August 2008 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_on_earth

CAPRICORN - The Go-Getter

Patient and wise rite. Practical and rigid absolutely. Ambitious rite again. Tends to be good-looking EmbarrassedEmbarrassed. Humorous and funny thts true . Can be a bit shy and reserved Smile . Often pessimists unfortunately rite again Confused.  Capricorns tend to act before they think and can be unfriendly y at times. Hold grudges. Like competition. Get what they want.

well its extremely true in my case.

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 19 August 2008 at 6:24am | IP Logged
^ Kuch be bolo LIBRA rocks lolWinkLOL

-x-Riddles-x-

IF-Dazzler

-x-Riddles-x-

Posted: 20 August 2008 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Yah!
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Libraas xP

punjabi love

punjabi love

Posted: 20 August 2008 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
AQUARIUS - The Sweetheart
Optimistic and honest. Sweet personality. Very independent. Inventive and intelligent. Friendly and loyal. Can seem unemotional. Can be a bit rebellious. Very stubborn, but original and unique Attractive on the inside and out. Eccentric personality
Mostly its true but some things not so much.lol:D

-x-veland-x

-x-veland-x

Posted: 23 August 2008 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redi50

well i m not sure wat  i m cuz according to indian i m a cancer but according to american i m a libra.

LIBRA - The Harmonizer
Nice to everyone they meet. {a little}Can't make up their mind{so true}. Have own unique appeal. {ya maybe}. Creative, energetic, and very social{Ya}. Hates to be alone[ya]. Peaceful, generous. Very loving and beautiful. Flirtatious. Give in too easily. Procrastinators. Very gullible.
{so true}

CANCER - The Protector
Moody, emotional. May be shy{kinda}. Very loving and caring {thats true}. Pretty/handsome. Excellent partners for life. Protective. Inventive and imaginative. Cautious. Touchy-feely kind of person. Needs love from others. Easily hurt,{not that} but sympathetic.
half of its true
i like this

Post Reply New Post

Go to top