Zodiac - Whats ur Personality? - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago
TAURUS - The Enduring One
Charming but aggressive. Can come off as boring, but they are not. Hard workers. Warm-hearted. Strong, has endurance. Solid beings who are stable and secure in their ways. Not looking for shortcuts. Take pride in their beauty. Patient and reliable. Make great friends and give good advice. Loving and kind. Loves hard - passionate. Express themselves emotionally. Prone to ferocious temper-tantrums. Determined. Indulge themselves often. Very generous.

Most of them are truee!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
Thanks for sharing, star!!!!!
well...welll....well...I am cancerian and most of what is written is true๐Ÿ˜ณ...but i am not a flirt like nugs๐Ÿ˜› and yeah soumya and vidhi are also of my category...matlab even they r cancerians๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

me a flirt???? what ever gave you that idea, lol
ur welcome shruti.....btw nice bakhuda siggy....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

garu: yes i m sure u r no flirt!

nug: lol...ur question is hillarious..๐Ÿคฃ

thamem: so u agree on the short fuse....not bad!

kyon starry ji???

am so innocent
Originally posted by Star_on_earth

ur welcome shruti.....btw nice bakhuda siggy....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

thanks!!! :)

SAGITTARIUS - The Happy-Go-Lucky One

Good-natured optimist. Doesn't want to grow up (Peter Pan Syndrome). Indulges self. Boastful. Likes luxuries and gambling. Social and outgoing. Doesn't like responsibilities. Often fantasizes. Impatient. Fun to be around. Having lots of friends. Flirtatious. Doesn't like rules. Sometimes hypocritical. Dislikes being confined - tight spaces or even tight clothes. Doesn't like being doubted. Beautiful inside and out.

Well half of what is written is true and the other hald isn't much
๐Ÿ˜Š
waise everyone around here know's that i am not flirtious here right guys? I mean i only have Shahid and of course you all know i am fun to be around right๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah shruti nice siggy of shahid except you do know nah he is mine :P

lol nug: yeah you and flirt i mean come on we only had 5 moms in a course of a year right? I wonder who gave people this idea๐Ÿ˜†
myself:

GEMINI - The Chatterbox
Smart and witty. Outgoing, very chatty. Lively, energetic. Adaptable but needs to express themselves. Argumentative and outspoken. Likes change. Versatile. Busy, sometimes nervous and tense. Gossips. May seem superficial or inconsistent, but is only changeable. Beautiful physically and mentally

yeah chatterbox toh mein hoon and beautiful????????? pata nahi
and yeah i am very changeable
Originally posted by Star_on_earth

thamem: so u agree on the short fuse....not bad!

lol......๐Ÿ˜† starry........I need not have to agree........the star sign says so๐Ÿคฃ
starry do u want me to show my true colours then hehehehelike a leooooooooooooo