Mohe Rang De
Mohe Rang De

India-Forums

Help Desk, Suggestion & Comments!! (Page 4)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 07 December 2008 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gogetter

hey ...........guys why cant  i click on the video links.............i mean they dont open................somebody plzzzzzzzzzzzzz  help meeeeeeeee..............i mean this shuldnt happen to me .......i m a member.............sooooooooooo plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  help me out..............thanks........

Oh its very simple...all u hv to do is first highlight  the entire video link and right click on it...once u right click..there will b a copy option...just click on that option...now open a new window and again right click on your address bar..there will b one paste option..just click on that paste optionBig smile..u can view your video thenBig smile

Whenever u r not able to click on the video links ..all u hv to do is select the link(or highlight the link) and copy/paste it in another windowBig smile..

If u r still facing any problem then u can pm me anytimeBig smile
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 3:01am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).
skeptical IF-Rockerz
skeptical
skeptical

Posted: 16 January 2009 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Joey,

Ram's vdo part I is not opening.  i wanted to see it since it has caused such a stir.  My kudi..... blushing? Hah ! Don't blieve that.  Wanted to see 4myself, but the vdo isn't working. Ouch
sim_ran Senior Member
sim_ran
sim_ran

Posted: 17 January 2009 at 3:17am | IP Logged
can anyone upload d episodes of d month july plzzzzzz i hav'nt seen d 2nd 3rd ....8th episodes so plzz
nikki00 Groupbie
nikki00
nikki00

Posted: 11 February 2009 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Cn any1 plz. tell me if MRD is really going off air??CryCry if yes,,,, waht abt. d MRD forum??? will it too face d end???

All i want 2 know. is for how long will d MRD pics nd d videos i.e. d archives of d seraial b available.......as i want 2 download d episodes 4m beg. till d end .........is dere any other way out 4 d download other den dis forum ???Question
Sri_Nidhi Senior Member
Sri_Nidhi
Sri_Nidhi

Posted: 15 February 2009 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Where is update archive. I could find only feb updates
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 16 February 2009 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sri_Nidhi

Where is update archive. I could find only feb updates

This is the link where u will find the archieves of every thingBig smile

In the first page u will find the 2007 archieves...

And in the second page u will find the 2008 archievesBig smile
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 16 February 2009 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki00

Cn any1 plz. tell me if MRD is really going off air??CryCry if yes,,,, waht abt. d MRD forum??? will it too face d end???

All i want 2 know. is for how long will d MRD pics nd d videos i.e. d archives of d seraial b available.......as i want 2 download d episodes 4m beg. till d end .........is dere any other way out 4 d download other den dis forum ???Question

Nikki according to few articles the show is going off airOuch...but there is no official confirmation yet on this...

U can find the old episodes even after show endsBig smile...here is the link to the archieves

Go to top