Mohe Rang De

Help Desk, Suggestion & Comments!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 07 December 2008 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gogetter

hey ...........guys why cant  i click on the video links.............i mean they dont open................somebody plzzzzzzzzzzzzz  help meeeeeeeee..............i mean this shuldnt happen to me .......i m a member.............sooooooooooo plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  help me out..............thanks........

Oh its very simple...all u hv to do is first highlight  the entire video link and right click on it...once u right click..there will b a copy option...just click on that option...now open a new window and again right click on your address bar..there will b one paste option..just click on that paste optionBig smile..u can view your video thenBig smile

Whenever u r not able to click on the video links ..all u hv to do is select the link(or highlight the link) and copy/paste it in another windowBig smile..

If u r still facing any problem then u can pm me anytimeBig smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Help Desk, Suggestion & Comments!! (Page 4)" in Mohe Rang De forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 12 December 2008 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by ektay11

plz can anyone give me the link of audio of title song of mrd plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hi dear...I hv the online video of that song..here it is

But don't hv the audio linkOuch..u can pm any videobie with this video and ask him/her to give u audio link maybEmbarrassed

Ok U hv asked for the Audio link na...here it isBig smile

Zshare link - audio track for the title track of the show

zshare link to audio track for Mohe Rang De- when Kranti sang it:

Zshare high Quality Audio track Link in mp3 for the title song of the show posted by Sami

skeptical

IF-Rockerz

skeptical

Posted: 16 January 2009 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Joey,

Ram's vdo part I is not opening.  i wanted to see it since it has caused such a stir.  My kudi..... blushing? Hah ! Don't blieve that.  Wanted to see 4myself, but the vdo isn't working. Ouch

sim_ran

sim_ran

Posted: 17 January 2009 at 3:17am | IP Logged
can anyone upload d episodes of d month july plzzzzzz i hav'nt seen d 2nd 3rd ....8th episodes so plzz

nikki00

Groupbie

nikki00

Posted: 11 February 2009 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Cn any1 plz. tell me if MRD is really going off air??CryCry if yes,,,, waht abt. d MRD forum??? will it too face d end???

All i want 2 know. is for how long will d MRD pics nd d videos i.e. d archives of d seraial b available.......as i want 2 download d episodes 4m beg. till d end .........is dere any other way out 4 d download other den dis forum ???Question

Sri_Nidhi

Sri_Nidhi

Posted: 15 February 2009 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Where is update archive. I could find only feb updates

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 16 February 2009 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sri_Nidhi

Where is update archive. I could find only feb updates

This is the link where u will find the archieves of every thingBig smile

In the first page u will find the 2007 archieves...

And in the second page u will find the 2008 archievesBig smile

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 16 February 2009 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki00

Cn any1 plz. tell me if MRD is really going off air??CryCry if yes,,,, waht abt. d MRD forum??? will it too face d end???

All i want 2 know. is for how long will d MRD pics nd d videos i.e. d archives of d seraial b available.......as i want 2 download d episodes 4m beg. till d end .........is dere any other way out 4 d download other den dis forum ???Question

Nikki according to few articles the show is going off airOuch...but there is no official confirmation yet on this...

U can find the old episodes even after show endsBig smile...here is the link to the archieves

Post Reply New Post

Go to top