Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

*~*Adi-Metz Group FanFiction*~*, pg.2 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

--arti--

Goldie

--arti--

Kasturi, RKS Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 July 2008 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Thanks for the comments, Neetu, Natasha, Amina, and Sam! Glad my section was okay! Smile

Samie: I totally love the way you developed it.. you spent a lot of attention to their inter-dialogue (which I think is definitely one of your strengths! based on y our FF). You have such a flair for this hun.. seriously! I like the conflict you've built up already.. the chemistry is just perfect! Maithili as usual being honest, self righteous, and Adi being practical and casual. I just love how you've brought out their traits..

I think this is going really great.. because Neetu is so good at describing emotions and images so beautifully, and Samie just excels at their interplay and bringing to conversation that kind of intensity and chemistry. Love it so far!

arti

Edited by --arti-- - 24 July 2008 at 7:27am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~*Adi-Metz Group FanFiction*~*, pg.2 (Page 3)" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--arti--

Goldie

--arti--

Kasturi, RKS Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 July 2008 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi chic

Arti! Arti! Arti! Loved the part yaar... Very intense and subtle... I could picture her lazy, reminicent smile... his hard gazeDay Dreaming I just love your style, ClapClap

I was gonna as you about a banner too! Looks lovely, Embarrassed

Neetu as always you are being too kind! I actually don't like the banner that much anymore.. I will make another one as soon as we have a title, it will be similar but hopefully will look better! Tongue

tsamhita

IF-Dazzler

tsamhita

Posted: 24 July 2008 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --arti--

Thanks for the comments, Neetu, Natasha, Amina, and Sam! Glad my section was okay! Smile

Samie: I totally love the way you developed it.. you spent a lot of attention to their inter-dialogue (which I think is definitely one of your strengths! based on y our FF). aww thanks!You have such a flair for this hun.. seriously! I like the conflict you've built up already.. the chemistry is just perfect! Maithili as usual being honest, self righteous, and Adi being practical and casual. I just love how you've brought out their traits.. all credit goes to Jashan for creating such wonderful chemistry on screen and for inspiring usEmbarrassed

I think this is going really great.. because Neetu is so good at describing emotions and images so beautifully, and Samie just excels at their interplay and bringing to conversation that kind of intensity and chemistry. Love it so far!

arti
awwww Arti you are soo sweet! lool i'm deffo liking this ff so far coz as always neetu is so beautifully describing the scenes and Arti, you are so wonderfully bringing out the characters to life! love how you described Maihtili....see this is what you are good at...describing the charactersEmbarrassed you truly make them come alive and neetu, you truly make the situation come aliveEmbarrassed

desi chic

IF-Sizzlerz

desi chic

Posted: 24 July 2008 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Sami... wicked update yaar! I really enjoyed how you brought out the "true" natureLOL Haila yaar... loved the concepts they chose to write upon. Their argument was true AM style, but it was also great in subject. I told you girl, you have this distinct flare!ClapClap I could feel the heatEmbarrassed

Originally posted by --arti--

arti

Arti... Indeed its flowing well... you forgot to mention yourself. You're wonderful at conveying a scene and its intensity. I really enjoy your writing style!

Alright guys, Amina is next... right Nanadji?Embarrassed

Cheers,
dc

tsamhita

IF-Dazzler

tsamhita

Posted: 24 July 2008 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
aww thnaks neetu! lol i had to do research to write about hte topics AM chose to write about hehe... quick! lets bombard Amina's pm box with messages! hehe

desi chic

IF-Sizzlerz

desi chic

Posted: 26 July 2008 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Hey all,
So it seems Amina memsaab is ditching us for Pak tomorrow... *ahem*... She will be unable to post anything for a week. Roz memsaab is still in search of that much-hunted piece of paper somewhere amidst her thingsEmbarrassed... Tashu ji pata nahin kidher ha (Update your other one dammit!)iConfused... Sid is busy with her moments of life in coming marriage (I miss u!Ouch) and Sami and Arti have done great jobs... So, if you want I can go next since I have Monday off. Or, we can wait... its up to ya'll so lemme know.

Cheers,
dc

tsamhita

IF-Dazzler

tsamhita

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 3:47am | IP Logged
^you first update MBC samjhi! hehe

desi chic

IF-Sizzlerz

desi chic

Posted: 15 December 2008 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Amina dar'in... guess what I found?!!!