Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

*~*Adi-Metz Group FanFiction*~*, pg.2 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

*Natasha*

*Natasha*

Posted: 22 July 2008 at 11:22am | IP Logged

@Neetu di: Great Intro! Awesome idea!

Ummm... title how about Destiny's gamesConfused (No that's really lameOuch
Hmmmmm... I am thinking for titles, let me see if I can come up with something interesting.Embarrassed

PS: Will definetly write a chapter during the holidays.Smile

@Aarti:
Great chapter yaar, loved the last bit how she tumbled into his arms... Embarrassed

Natasha

Edited by *Natasha* - 22 July 2008 at 11:53am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~*Adi-Metz Group FanFiction*~*, pg.2 (Page 2)" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--arti--

Goldie

--arti--

Kasturi, RKS Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 July 2008 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks Natasha!

Hi guys... I know we don't have a title yet, but I was just playing around and made something of a banner for the fic. Just wanted to show you guys..

Edited by --arti-- - 23 July 2008 at 5:22pm

desi chic

IF-Sizzlerz

desi chic

Posted: 22 July 2008 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Arti! Arti! Arti! Loved the part yaar... Very intense and subtle... I could picture her lazy, reminicent smile... his hard gazeDay Dreaming I just love your style, ClapClap

I was gonna as you about a banner too! Looks lovely, Embarrassed

Hey Tashu! Kiteh sii? Now that you're back, you're on my list!Wink Thanks for commenting.

Alright guys, who would like to go next?
Please PM any of the listed ppl.

Cheers,
dc

tsamhita

IF-Dazzler

tsamhita

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 1:03am | IP Logged
wow arti that was too gud!

-aweshome_moi-

IF-Rockerz

-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 2:03am | IP Logged
-Neetu:Thanks alot for this,di!!!Hug...Great chapterEmbarrassed--As Sam said,it's a "very-open" startingLOLWink;so,kinda easy for anyone to continue!!Tongue

-Arti:Great chappter,yaar!!!!And,tht banner is just amazing!!!Tongue

-Sam:Chal,you continue,now;and I'll follow!!LOLWink

desi chic

IF-Sizzlerz

desi chic

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*~A~*~

-Neetu:Thanks alot for this,di!!!Hug...Great chapterEmbarrassed--As Sam said,it's a "very-open" startingLOLWink;so,kinda easy for anyone to continue!!Tongue I guess it really was very "open" since u and Sami keep repeating it to meEmbarrassedLOL Thanks!

-Arti:Great chappter,yaar!!!!And,tht banner is just amazing!!!Tongue Ain't it?Wink

-Sam:Chal,you continue,now;and I'll follow!!LOLWink *small smile... grin... full-fledge smile... laughs*LOL

Cheers,
dc

tsamhita

IF-Dazzler

tsamhita

Posted: 24 July 2008 at 1:32am | IP Logged
ahca theek hai...i'll continue ok!

tsamhita

IF-Dazzler

tsamhita

Posted: 24 July 2008 at 2:27am | IP Logged

well, all i can say is i hope i have lived up to the standards of neetu and artiEmbarrassed

Chapter 3

It had been a while since that night…and a while since he had felt that way again. He didn't try to find her for he knew it would prove hopeless…instead, he clung onto that feeling…the soft touch of her lips upon his own…her sweet spicy fragrance…he left it all on fate. He surrendered himself to fate and here she was, right in front of him.

"Uh…Mr. Mehra is it?" she spoke casually as she re entered the room. Awake from his dreams of her, he looked at her awkwardly, "Yeah…you can call me Adi."

"I'm Maithili" she spoke with a courteous smile and sat down on the chair opposite him. "Mr. Mitra just briefed us on what we have to do right…so, shall we get started?" she questioned sorting out the folders on the desk. "Yeah…sure" he tried to mask his disappointment and lack of confidence in himself…how could she not have recognised him? Whatever it was, he was sure there was some reason as to why they met this way…why they crossed paths yet again…the first time was just by fluke he had thought but now he knew it was not just coincidence…it seemed like an opportunity…and he wasn't going to let this one go.

The two of them worked quietly for a while till his nerves loosened up and he began talking to her. "So Maithili, why did you choose to become a journalist?" she, a little surprised by him talking, looked up. "What? Did I say something wrong?" he asked a little nervously. She shook her head and smiled, "Its been 3 hours and you haven't spoken a word…I was beginning to think I was the world's most uninteresting person".

He smiled at her and shifted a little closer as to have a look at what she had been typing away for the last 3 hours, "Oh so you're writing about the education of school girls?" he asked while she replied, "kyu? You didn't think I'd be writing about that? What are you writing about?"

"I was hoping to write about the BJP but it's a tricky subject you know…" he spoke dryly and she looked up at him. "Isn't journalism all about risks? You know, we take risks to get information out of people and present it in the open…if we're scared then who else will do all this? I mean ok it's a tricky subject but we have to be honest right…so why are you afraid?"

Her attitude startled him a little. How could she be so…so…honest? Was this the word he was looking for? "Uh...Maithili, I know what journalism is about" he spoke slightly offended. "but you have to make sure not to upset any of the readers…there are thousand of people who read this newspaper and all of them support one political party or another so we cannot be biased…" he tried to speak further but she interrupted, "I'm not telling you to be biased…I'm just telling you to write what ever the truth is"

"Truth? Maithili no one cares about the truth! We've got to be practical…" he spoke in slightly higher tone, "Well you might not care about the truth but I do! And that's what I try to bring into my work…thinking practically is not enough Mr. Mehra you have to think about all those people these articles will affect…whatever we write here, will go straight into the people's minds and they will believe whatever we write…so its best not to lie to them ok!"

He had lost his patience with her now… "You know what, you type up you're article and I'll type up mine ok! Its pointless talking to you anyway you're just a silly college girl working here as a part time journalist…"

"Oh and you aren't! You've just come here for your summer job ok! Don't' think I don't know about you!" she spoke annoyed…how dare he underestimate her! So what if she was only a college student? She had taken up journalism as her course and she was getting first hand experience here in this news agency as part of her course and here he was, underestimating her when he was just the same!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top