Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

*~*Adi-Metz Group FanFiction*~*, pg.2

desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello everyone!

This thread is a dedication to the beloved jodi of Vikram-Aditya Mehra and Maithali (Jatin Shah and Shalini Chandran - JaShan)...

This is a group fan fiction in which anyone can participate. So far, the following JaShanians are on the list:

Sidra
Arti
Amina
Tsamhita
Roz
Natasha
Neetu

... and we know there are dozens others, so let us know!

~Adi-Metz~

*Untitled*

We need a title still, any ideas? Please PM me or any of the listed writers, thank you!

Update Index:
Part 1 - Pg. 1 By desi chic
Part 2 - Pg. 1 By ~arti~
Part 3 - Pg. 2 By tsamhita

Enjoy!
Edited by desi chic - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi chic thumbnail

Alright guys, so I'm kind of posting a part here as a start off... If it does not work, then we'll do something else, but please do leave comments and suggestions and criticisms of any sort. I have tried to keep this as open as possible... Keep title suggestions in mind~

Part 1 (Potentially)

Kahin koi dua adhoori reh jaati hai...
Kahin koi baat unsunee.
Dohrahey par ho chahe zindagi,
Manzil... apni taraf kheench hi leti hai.

A train of curses escaped through noticeably pouted lips as the owner's eyes trailed towards the greyed skies'

Indeed, today could not get any better she thought with bitterness as drops of rain came rushing to welcome her as she stepped out of the vehicle. With one hand clutching the base of the magnetic purple and black entwined around her body, and the other secure over her stomach, she ran towards the direction of her determined gaze. A sliver of irritancy ran passed her mind as she noticed the doorman's eyes shamelessly ponder over her figure' but she had more important things to do than waste time on such creatures. Looking around, she noticed the typical fast-paced environment of a buzzing hotel business. Her wandering eyes efficiently paused upon a French mirror classily placed amongst the cr'me-beige and rouge interior d'cor. Fidgeting with the smooth material, she pulled out the securely packaged envelope from beneath the veil covering her abdomen' Jet-black and eggplant purple were quite a combination she had quickly decided this morning as she pulled herself into the puzzling sari... now she cursed herself for wearing one at all!

In the midst of her disordered mind, the flat-piece of the object encasing her wrist fleetingly caught her attention' Panic came over her in a thundering wave. Here she was, muttering over her stupid sari when there was an impending interview awaiting her presence within less than ten minutes and she had to reach the seventh floor! Flying amidst the clouds of chaos, her gaze tripped over her two immediate choices ' the stairs or the elevator. A fleeting nausea threatened her already cluttered state at the thought of the elevator ride' but right now, it seemed the only answer. Crumpling the ends of her crimped hair nervously, she inhaled deeply before making her way towards the closing door' Her heart seemed to sink deeper as the steps towards her destination appeared to slacken, while the distance elongated. It was as though she were caught in a slow motion picture' barely making it through the steel doors.

This had to be the strangest day of her life she thought with a note of contempt. She was never this disorderly' or was she. Her mind suddenly retraced towards the initial cause of this distasteful feeling having shadowed her since this morning. A mixture of fire and fear swayed her stance as she thought of it' him. Stabling herself, she held onto the first thing within her blind reach. After a few significant seconds, she realized it was no thing, but an arm. Suddenly very self-conscious, she swiftly removed her uncertain hold' while retaining her aloofness to the only other presence.

Beads of perspiration threatened at the edges of her forehead as the nausea came swarming back' Why is this taking so long, she wondered desperately. She dreaded elevators. They evoked a fear, which she had silently nurtured from days forgotten to her in this moment. Her heart seemed to be running ahead of her and as if to confirm her feelings, a sudden blackness filled the tiny compartment. Her limbs froze. The envelope in hand had fallen with a deaf thud as her fingers blindly curled around the railing bordering along the middle of the elevator space. Her untamed heart suddenly seemed to have come to a standstill while her chest lightly heaved in quick' gasping breaths.

She could hear a noise coming from above and a thin film of dim light threaded into the claustrophobic environment. 'Are you alright?' She barely heard the voice' but involuntarily her wild eyes danced towards the direction it had come from. The sweat on her forehead gleamed as witness to her distress while her vision struggled with clarity. A hand assumingly held onto hers while she drew nearer towards the shadowy figure.

Fogged in her despair, she could not fathom another reaction' Dropping the hand, she threw her arms around the lean figure towering afore her. After an endless moment, she felt hesitant arms enclose her frame' It had not occurred to her even then, that she had disposed herself' to someone whose face she had not seen. Despite her cluttered state however, she had meekly noticed a hesitancy in the air as it hovered around her and her shield' but even this melted against her doubts. Mildly aware of her surroundings, she slowly began to remove herself' uncertain of complete disconnect from the strange sense of comfort having unknowingly found her.

Still hanging on to her unseen guard, she lifted her eyes for a look' The pale streak of light fell judgingly upon a distinct pair of eyes. As she stared into them, she felt as though having walked into another room' an unknown space' alien to exploration. Her mind froze realizing the dynamics of it all. With unknown determination she struggled with the unheard pull' ripping away from his hold, she felt her back hit a wall' and there she was' back in the elevator.

Almost immediately, the wind felt knocked out of her' Running anxious hands through her hair, she lifted her eyes again' meeting with the concerned gaze of another. 'It's ok'' came the voice again. It sounded so near, yet so distant'She felt a hand take hers, helping her stand. Her trembling fingers clung to the ones keeping her stable' her forehead tilted slightly' as it met with his' As she struggled to hold herself, her closed eyes relived foggy moments' deceivingly forgotten moments' At some point, she felt herself lose balance' but the fall was as uncertain as her situation' An unexpected urgency swept into her senses' as her quivering lips brushed passed the stranger's while she relocated herself on the unseen ground' It was as though she had been thrown mentally off balance' Standing on the edge of something unfathomably deep, she soulfully held out a hand' She followed his breezing lips as they retraced their course' falling lightly upon hers' For a few unimaginable moments, she lived in another world' a world that slipped away just as the hidden memories in the treasure chest of a heart' only to be lived in rarity.

As she felt herself being removed from this binding contact' the fear she knew minutes ago, now seemed but a forgotten story. Before her mind could find the beats of her humble heart, the doors of the elevator opened' and she watched the still unseen closeness walk away'

Remember, comments/criticisms/suggestions!

~What was in his mind...~

~Do they really know each other, or was she just feeling a strange connection...~

~What happens next...~

Only the next writer can tell you!

*Btw, who wants to go next?

Cheers,

dc

Edited by desi chic - 15 years ago
--arti-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it Neetu! Thanks so much for doing this! This is going to be so much fun yaar! Hmm.. I am thinking for titles. I'll keep thinking and see if I come up with something by tomorrow!

Great intro.. I see you have left it quite open, so I think there are lots of possibilities...

After reading that, I really don't want to go next and ruin it! πŸ˜†
But if nobody else has time to go after this, I will go if I think of something good!

-arti
desi chic thumbnail
Originally posted by: --arti--

Loved it Neetu!  You sure?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†Thanks so much for doing this! Doing what? Boring you?... Welcome!😊This is going to be so much fun yaar!  That it is... πŸ˜‰Hmm.. I am thinking for titles. I'll keep thinking and see if I come up with something by tomorrow! Okie dokes... sounds good!

Great intro.. I see you have left it quite open, so I think there are lots of possibilities...I tried to... for all I know, it could be a mere dream of one of the characters!

After reading that, I really don't want to go next and ruin it! πŸ˜† Ruin? You must be kidding... You would only make the bad into goodπŸ˜‰
But if nobody else has time to go after this, I will go if I think of something good! Well you can go ahead... No one has said anything yet soπŸ˜†

Thanks Arti~

Cheers,
dc

-arti

tsamhita thumbnail
wow neetu its soo good!! 
its a very open ending...wink wink...hehe
i think arti should go next...is it allright with you two?πŸ˜›
--arti-- thumbnail
Okay, I am posting a little bit. I didn't want to post anything really long, because I wanted to keep things open still. I took Neetu's suggestion of the whole incident possibly being a dream. I just went from there.. dunno if you guys will like it...

Oh, and as for the title, I haven't thought of anything specific. Should it be in Hindi or in English?

I thought of maybe making something about meetings and destiny, something like that? Will try to come up with something more definite!

-arti.

----
Chapter 2

Maithili shuddered as she awoke from the dream. A small smile spread across her shy lips. She was amazed at the remarkable intensity and vividness of the dream.. the dampened sari which had draped her, the elevator... and that magnetic touching, the firm hold, the brushes against her lips. It stirred her soul to even think of it..

She threw a glance at the clock at her bedside. 5 am. Of course. She knew she would wake up too early due to anxiety over her interview this morning. But she hadn't minded that particular dream about being late for the interview. She smiled again as she got up from her bed and drew her curtains open.

Maithili comfortably but lazily trudged into her modest kitchen. On her way there, she took care not to make noise as she walked past the bedroom of the only other occupant of the house (who? you decide!).

With the flames of the gas stove heating the polished stainless steel kettle with urgency, she sat down at the nearby cosy dining table. Her eyes were still half dreaming. Her mind rushed back to those brief moments when her lips had touched his. How could she have such an intense feeling when she couldn't even recognize who it was, she asked herself. But the wild excitement of it left a tingle her in body. She shuddered again. She then recalled the only other moment in her life where she had felt something like this. When she had kissed... him. It had felt exactly like it did in the dream. She thought back to the incident that had taken place over 6 months ago.

Through the window, he could see that a late-afternoon haze hung about the street outside. Considering that it was his first day at the job, he felt totally at ease. His confidence and demeanour surprised those around him. He sat back in his chair eyeing the narrow cubicle which he was to share with the other new journalist who was also hired this morning. But he hadn't met him or her yet. A pretty small space to share with someone else, but oh well, he lazily observed. Just then, he heard approaching steps.

"Hey Aditya, this is Maithili, the other new journalist we've hired just this morning," the tall manager said. He continued, addressing the both of them, "as you know, we are Mumbai's top news organization, and we had many candidates, but found the both of you the best qualified. Congrats to you both! This is the cubicle you two will be sharing. Oh, and Maithili, you still have to sign some paperwork, would you mind joining me for a bit," he continued. Maithili's face held a calm and assured smile. "Sure," she said and joined him.

He watched them walk away. His confidence had disappeared. He had been unnerved as soon as he had seen her face. It was her. She didn't recognize him. Suddenly he had the awareness that she had not even seen him that night… about 6 months ago.

That night when he had been taking shelter from the rain, and she was stranded for a few moments in his arms, in his kiss. As she entered the dark hut for shelter from the rain, he had suddenly been disarmed by the vision of utter beauty that she was. Rain water dripped from her hair, and her silver bangles made soft noises. The white sari clad around her body sparkled, but shyly so, in the dark night. She hadn't even seen him standing there. But perhaps she had felt him, because when a ghastly thunder had struck, she had tumbled into him, landing in his arms. Then she had looked up with a fright. She must've seen at least his eyes, because she stared right into them. He had lost control when he had kissed her then. Then after a few minutes, without as much as looking up, she ran away from the hut. He had simply stood there mesmerized.

Edited by --arti-- - 15 years ago
desi chic thumbnail
Originally posted by: tsamhita

wow neetu its soo good!! 

its a very open ending...wink wink...hehe
i think arti should go next...is it allright with you two?πŸ˜›

Tu nahin sudregiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thanks Dude... πŸ˜‰

Cheers,
dc
desi chic thumbnail
[Reserved for comments on Arti's part... Thanks!

Cheers,
dc
*Natasha* thumbnail

@Neetu di: Great Intro! Awesome idea!

Ummm... title how about Destiny's gamesπŸ˜• (No that's really lame) 
Hmmmmm... I am thinking for titles, let me see if I can come up with something interesting.😳

PS: Will definetly write a chapter during the holidays.😊

@Aarti:
Great chapter yaar, loved the last bit how she tumbled into his arms... πŸ˜³

Natasha
Edited by *Natasha* - 15 years ago
--arti-- thumbnail
Thanks Natasha!

Hi guys... I know we don't have a title yet, but I was just playing around and made something of a banner for the fic. Just wanted to show you guys..

Edited by --arti-- - 15 years ago