Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Feelings Before and Aftr gting in2 a Relationship (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

anku2cute

IF-Veteran Member

anku2cute

-

Posted: 31 July 2008 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
omggg dat was choooooo chooo cute..princess...awwwww

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Feelings Before and Aftr gting in2 a Relationship (Page 3)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dream

IF-Dazzler

dream

Posted: 01 August 2008 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anku2cute

omggg dat was choooooo chooo cute..princess...awwwww
yepp they r sweett..par bhaiya ka problem ye hai voh kuch zyada studious hai n padai n kam ke siva unhe kuch nai sochta aur didi bas chillati rehti hai..LOL....par they r sweettt:)

afreen_786

IF-Dazzler

afreen_786

Posted: 01 August 2008 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HarshadFan

Originally posted by tnbedi

Originally posted by HarshadFan

Well...before I got into a relationship, I never thought that I can be a romantic. Believe me, I was never a romantic. I still hate romantic novels!! But now, after I got into a relationship, I do little romantic things for my boyfriend like making his favourite food [though I am a lousy cook!]. I make it a point never to neglect my friends though. But, with my boyfriend, I feel really nice and loved!

awwwwwww dats soo sweet

Thanks!! But he thinks twice before eating it!! He prefers my mum's cooking!!

ohhhhhhhhWinkLOLLOL

afreen_786

IF-Dazzler

afreen_786

Posted: 01 August 2008 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amail1601

Hey AnkuHug

Ummm...last week se pehle I used to hate going to college n having free time between classes, coz it used to be sooo boring....but now every morning a sweet or funny sms cheers me up...free time mein calls n msgs*blush*...talking abt him with friends...thinking up ways to tease him..*double blush*

My studies haven't been affected much, except that we chat in the night n because of that I really have to rush through my homework...that's a good thing I guess. N sometimes I forget to take notes in History classLOL

I think I've become more cheerful since we confessed to each other...now I know that there is someone who likes me n cares abt me. Someone who's just mine*blush*

Despite all this, my career n my parents are still the most important for me...

awwwwwwwwww niceeeee

xsweetbabygyalx

xsweetbabygyalx

Posted: 01 August 2008 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
awww thats soo cute 'princess' and yea fights do happen, even in long distance relationship.

I wasn't romantic before I got into a relationship and I wasn't shararti either. After being in a relationship, I became romantic, more confident, shararti/naughty, and aggressive. I always think about ways to tease my bf, some of my shararats are soo hilarious.

VangelisFanatic

Goldie

VangelisFanatic

Posted: 03 August 2008 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anku2cute

^^ awww thts choooo cutee...it must be sweet fights na..hehe

LOLZ!! Yeah...our fights are mostly on Harry Potter and Harshad!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top