Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Feelings Before and Aftr gting in2 a Relationship (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

anku2cute

IF-Veteran Member

anku2cute

-

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
awwww will be w8ting shiz...coz its cute to read cute things

@harshadfan-awww thts soooo sooooo chweett...its so ajeeb na how a relationship changes so much of stuff...and u dunt even realize...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Feelings Before and Aftr gting in2 a Relationship (Page 2)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xsweetbabygyalx

xsweetbabygyalx

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 6:04pm | IP Logged

I'm in a long distance relationship and my feelings before getting into a relationship were different. I was usually scared of exploring the world and was just so attached to my mom where I never went outside without her.

my feelings now had changed, I am more confident of exploring the world (job, shopping, etc.) and still very close to my mom. I'm even confident in traveling abroad and I finally convinced my mom into it and she's ok with me visiting my bf for a week or so Smile I became confident in talking to people and am a bit socialable.

I don't know if my bf is sweet or am I someone who can manage my relationships well LOL I don't neglect anybody, not even my friends even after having a bf. Just as every girl, my bf does make me feel special and loved but I just manage to give everybody my time.

I noticed with my friends, they have a bf but they always neglect me and when they have a problem, they just come upto me for an advice and when I need an advice, they completely ignore me. Ouch

I don't know if I'm different or something LOL

Edited by xsweetbabygyalx - 27 July 2008 at 6:07pm

amitaanthony

amitaanthony

Posted: 28 July 2008 at 1:38am | IP Logged

For birth to death eveyone is engaged in some kind of a relationship. Relations creates the sense of responsiblities and  affection. To get a strong bond of relations,loyality should be first and for most.You get more consious towards your loved ones.And this makes you strong to face all the thick and thins of you and your partner's life.

amitaanthony LPO

amail1601

IF-Sizzlerz

amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 28 July 2008 at 4:13am | IP Logged

Hey AnkuHug

Ummm...last week se pehle I used to hate going to college n having free time between classes, coz it used to be sooo boring....but now every morning a sweet or funny sms cheers me up...free time mein calls n msgs*blush*...talking abt him with friends...thinking up ways to tease him..*double blush*

My studies haven't been affected much, except that we chat in the night n because of that I really have to rush through my homework...that's a good thing I guess. N sometimes I forget to take notes in History classLOL

I think I've become more cheerful since we confessed to each other...now I know that there is someone who likes me n cares abt me. Someone who's just mine*blush*

Despite all this, my career n my parents are still the most important for me...

anku2cute

IF-Veteran Member

anku2cute

-

Posted: 28 July 2008 at 9:04am | IP Logged
awwww choooo chweet....so basically its like everyone whu has posted here...they have bcum more confident n cheerful n happy...thts soo cool

so wht is d effect of fights in ur relationship :)

VangelisFanatic

Goldie

VangelisFanatic

Posted: 28 July 2008 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anku2cute

awwww choooo chweet....so basically its like everyone whu has posted here...they have bcum more confident n cheerful n happy...thts soo cool

so wht is d effect of fights in ur relationship :)

Well....Arjun and me do fight at times. But they are mostly trivial issues. And we make up after an hour of not talking to each other!!!

anku2cute

IF-Veteran Member

anku2cute

-

Posted: 30 July 2008 at 9:20am | IP Logged
^^ awww thts choooo cutee...it must be sweet fights na..hehe

dream

IF-Dazzler

dream

Posted: 31 July 2008 at 9:09am | IP Logged
haha..fights toh hota hai yar..but pyar bhare fights..i've seen my di n her bf fighting all da tym..n one day he told my sis..har baat pe gussa hoti rehti ho..princess ho?Tongue..n iss baat pe didi aur gussa ho gayi n then he said..arey kaho na tum ho princesss..meri princess...its sweet  naEmbarrassed..n then bhaiya ne didi ko mana liya..its vvv cute n sweett

Post Reply New Post

Go to top