Feelings Before and Aftr gting in2 a Relationship

anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Heyy all...Remember me😳😳...Anku/Ankita here

So i had a question...I am sure many of u are in love and into a relationship😃

Ever thought how have ur feelings changes...The normal routine feelings and ur perspective towards things...And other people😳

Do share ur feelings😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Ankuu 🤗. Good to see you here againn. :)

Well I believe that our feelings and perspective changes, in some way or other, after getting involved into a relationship... Take ur friends for example.. After you get into a relationship, you will listen to the most num of complaints frm your friends about have forgotten them and that we don't spend that much time with them any more.

Because I think LOVE could make you someone else... for other people. So, could be that you become an optimist or a pessimist, a nice person or a bad person, a stessful person or a tension free person..

In my own case, I cannot tell myself about the changes I got into myself after getting into a relationship... But still if I HAVE to tell frm my own POV... So, I think that I used to be more friendly with people when I was happy and when I used to have fight with my BF, I would end up shouting on every other person for no reason.

One thing I am glad about is .. I never became carefree being in a relationship.. I used to concentrate on my studies just as much as I used to before.

Before I never got that much excited going to college... and after getting into a relationship, LOL, I couldn't sleep all night with the excitement in my mind that I'd meet him in college :p but that didn't affect my studies... gladly. :)
anku2cute thumbnail

Originally posted by: shizajaved

Hey Ankuu 🤗. Good to see you here againn. :)

Well I believe that our feelings and perspective changes, in some way or other, after getting involved into a relationship... Take ur friends for example.. After you get into a relationship, you will listen to the most num of complaints frm your friends about have forgotten them and that we don't spend that much time with them any more.

Shizuuuuuu so gud to be back yaar...m gonna be here now hopefully 😃😃

u knw wht...the complaint of frnds tht u have forgotten them comes even if u r not in a relationship🥱...whn u join college n bcum busy na they r like u have no time....hehe😛😆

well glad u never neglected studies...hehe....so tell me more abt ur ahem😉
anku2cute thumbnail
hey guys i soo want to knw ur views..comeee on :P
VangelisFanatic thumbnail
Well...before I got into a relationship, I never thought that I can be a romantic. Believe me, I was never a romantic. I still hate romantic novels!! But now, after I got into a relationship, I do little romantic things for my boyfriend like making his favourite food [though I am a lousy cook!]. I make it a point never to neglect my friends though. But, with my boyfriend, I feel really nice and loved!
afreen_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HarshadFan

Well...before I got into a relationship, I never thought that I can be a romantic. Believe me, I was never a romantic. I still hate romantic novels!! But now, after I got into a relationship, I do little romantic things for my boyfriend like making his favourite food [though I am a lousy cook!]. I make it a point never to neglect my friends though. But, with my boyfriend, I feel really nice and loved!

awwwwwww dats soo sweet
shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku2cute

Shizuuuuuu so gud to be back yaar...m gonna be here now hopefully 😃😃

u knw wht...the complaint of frnds tht u have forgotten them comes even if u r not in a relationship🥱...whn u join college n bcum busy na they r like u have no time....hehe😛😆

well glad u never neglected studies...hehe....so tell me more abt ur ahem😉

Good good.
I agree. But that was just one example... there are many other examples too jee. 😳 and if you want to know about my ex-ahem, then you got to wait for the search feature to return bec all my posts about him would probably be on the back pages now... So, i will have to search for them bec I almost wrote my whole love story into pieces (different threads)... Haha.

Once the search feature comes back, I will search for my purani posts.. bec sab pichle pages peh chala gaya hai... and my life too. :)
VangelisFanatic thumbnail

Originally posted by: tnbedi

awwwwwww dats soo sweet

Thanks!! But he thinks twice before eating it!! He prefers my mum's cooking!!
anku2cute thumbnail
awwww will be w8ting shiz...coz its cute to read cute things

@harshadfan-awww thts soooo sooooo chweett...its so ajeeb na how a relationship changes so much of stuff...and u dunt even realize...
xsweetbabygyalx thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm in a long distance relationship and my feelings before getting into a relationship were different. I was usually scared of exploring the world and was just so attached to my mom where I never went outside without her.

my feelings now had changed, I am more confident of exploring the world (job, shopping, etc.) and still very close to my mom. I'm even confident in traveling abroad and I finally convinced my mom into it and she's ok with me visiting my bf for a week or so 😊 I became confident in talking to people and am a bit socialable.

I don't know if my bf is sweet or am I someone who can manage my relationships well 😆 I don't neglect anybody, not even my friends even after having a bf. Just as every girl, my bf does make me feel special and loved but I just manage to give everybody my time.

I noticed with my friends, they have a bf but they always neglect me and when they have a problem, they just come upto me for an advice and when I need an advice, they completely ignore me.

I don't know if I'm different or something 😆
Edited by xsweetbabygyalx - 15 years ago