Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

anku2cute

IF-Veteran Member

anku2cute

-

Posted: 21 July 2008 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Heyy all...Remember meEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Anku/Ankita here

So i had a question...I am sure many of u are in love and into a relationshipBig smile

Ever thought how have ur feelings changes...The normal routine feelings and ur perspective towards things...And other peopleEmbarrassed

Do share ur feelingsTongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Feelings Before and Aftr gting in2 a Relationship" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shizajaved

IF-Veteran Member

shizajaved

Posted: 22 July 2008 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Hey Ankuu Hug. Good to see you here againn. :)

Well I believe that our feelings and perspective changes, in some way or other, after getting involved into a relationship... Take ur friends for example.. After you get into a relationship, you will listen to the most num of complaints frm your friends about have forgotten them and that we don't spend that much time with them any more.

Because I think LOVE could make you someone else... for other people. So, could be that you become an optimist or a pessimist, a nice person or a bad person, a stessful person or a tension free person..

In my own case, I cannot tell myself about the changes I got into myself after getting into a relationship... But still if I HAVE to tell frm my own POV... So, I think that I used to be more friendly with people when I was happy and when I used to have fight with my BF, I would end up shouting on every other person for no reason.

One thing I am glad about is .. I never became carefree being in a relationship.. I used to concentrate on my studies just as much as I used to before.

Before I never got that much excited going to college... and after getting into a relationship, LOL, I couldn't sleep all night with the excitement in my mind that I'd meet him in college :p but that didn't affect my studies... gladly. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dazzlerfan

anku2cute

IF-Veteran Member

anku2cute

-

Posted: 22 July 2008 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shizajaved

Well I believe that our feelings and perspective changes, in some way or other, after getting involved into a relationship... Take ur friends for example.. After you get into a relationship, you will listen to the most num of complaints frm your friends about have forgotten them and that we don't spend that much time with them any more.

Shizuuuuuu so gud to be back yaar...m gonna be here now hopefully Big smileBig smile

u knw wht...the complaint of frnds tht u have forgotten them comes even if u r not in a relationshipSleepy...whn u join college n bcum busy na they r like u have no time....heheTongueLOL

well glad u never neglected studies...hehe....so tell me more abt ur ahemWink

anku2cute

IF-Veteran Member

anku2cute

-

Posted: 24 July 2008 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
hey guys i soo want to knw ur views..comeee on :P

VangelisFanatic

Goldie

VangelisFanatic

Posted: 26 July 2008 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Well...before I got into a relationship, I never thought that I can be a romantic. Believe me, I was never a romantic. I still hate romantic novels!! But now, after I got into a relationship, I do little romantic things for my boyfriend like making his favourite food [though I am a lousy cook!]. I make it a point never to neglect my friends though. But, with my boyfriend, I feel really nice and loved!

afreen_786

IF-Dazzler

afreen_786

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HarshadFan

Well...before I got into a relationship, I never thought that I can be a romantic. Believe me, I was never a romantic. I still hate romantic novels!! But now, after I got into a relationship, I do little romantic things for my boyfriend like making his favourite food [though I am a lousy cook!]. I make it a point never to neglect my friends though. But, with my boyfriend, I feel really nice and loved!

awwwwwww dats soo sweet

shizajaved

IF-Veteran Member

shizajaved

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anku2cute

Originally posted by shizajaved

Shizuuuuuu so gud to be back yaar...m gonna be here now hopefully Big smileBig smile

u knw wht...the complaint of frnds tht u have forgotten them comes even if u r not in a relationshipSleepy...whn u join college n bcum busy na they r like u have no time....heheTongueLOL

well glad u never neglected studies...hehe....so tell me more abt ur ahemWink

Good good.
I agree. But that was just one example... there are many other examples too jee. Embarrassed and if you want to know about my ex-ahem, then you got to wait for the search feature to return bec all my posts about him would probably be on the back pages now... So, i will have to search for them bec I almost wrote my whole love story into pieces (different threads)... Haha.

Once the search feature comes back, I will search for my purani posts.. bec sab pichle pages peh chala gaya hai... and my life too. :)

VangelisFanatic

Goldie

VangelisFanatic

Posted: 27 July 2008 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tnbedi

Originally posted by HarshadFan

awwwwwww dats soo sweet

Thanks!! But he thinks twice before eating it!! He prefers my mum's cooking!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top