Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 14

Mahika24

Groupbie

Mahika24

Posted: 06 August 2008 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya_A

Originally posted by Mahika24

I followed the steps to uploading the animed avtar but it just doesn't show up for me. Instead, my old does. I've already acitived my account, so i don't understand what the problem is, please help. Confused

Okay, now it doesn't even show...help me plzCry

but I cannot see your avatar..maybe you have put up wrong linkSmile

Okay...i tried putting my link in the box again and submited it. But when the page refreshes, both the link and pic doesn't come up. I've checked the link and i really don't think there's anything wrong with it...please help. What am I doing wrong? 

never mind, i got it! LOL THanks for your help.

Edited by Mahika24 - 06 August 2008 at 1:37pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How to Upload Avatar/Signature (Page 6)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

frend4ever

IF-Dazzler

frend4ever

Posted: 06 August 2008 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
thanxxxxxxxx a tonnnnn 4 telling this...... my siggy is back....yayyyyyyyBig smileStar

Edited by frend4ever - 06 August 2008 at 11:32pm

-Aishwarya-

IF-Dazzler

-Aishwarya-

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 3:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by groovygal14

how can we have an avi in our sig?

The way you put siggy in your sig box, try the same way to put up the avi in ur sig

[/QUOTE] but i only know how to put messages in my sig. not a real siggy/avi

shefali_123

IF-Dazzler

shefali_123

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 5:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shefali_123

Originally posted by RAdabest

Your email yet has not been validated.Please check your email and validate your account.You can not post any comment,upload video etc. without validataing your email.If you haven't received activation email then Click Here
 plz help me main is pe click kar rahi hoon lakin wahan se koi email nahi aa rahi yahoo pe Cry

I am getting same problem, plz help.Ouch

Put an alternate email address in the email address box, see if it works now.Smile

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
thank u so much, i can finally see my siggie.Big smile

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 07 August 2008 at 6:31am | IP Logged

but i only know how to put messages in my sig. not a real siggy/avi

For those who don't know how to put up signatures & avatars, here is the detailed procedure for you

1) Go to the website, where the picture is, the one you want to put in ur signature

NOTE: the picture, which is saved in ur computer and u want to put in ur signature that won't work bcz location of picture should be URL address, so the picture should be from a website.

2) When u open the picture from a website, the one u want to have as a signature. RIGHT click on the Picture then click on Properties.

3) The Properties dialog box will open.COPY the Address (URL). COPY THE WHOLE URL ADDRESS.
it would look like this: http://www.apunkachoice.com/scoop/bollywood

4) Then come to India-forums website.Go to Setting, then press on Edit Profile. In the Signature box Type [ IMG ] then paste the whole URL Address & Type [/IMG]
it should look like this:

[ IMG ]http://www.apunkachoice.com/scoop/bollywood/img/25.gif[/IMG]

NOTE: u do NOT need space anywhere when u r typing.

5)Then you can just click on signature preview & then u r ready to go.

Note: you have to put [ IMG ] {with NO space in bracket & IMG} before the URL address and [/IMG] after the URL address. IMG stand for image. 

You can click on FORUM CODES near to Signature Box to see how u should write URL address to put a image. In Forum Codes, 2nd options is Images and Links, in those check the 1st link they wrote, thats how you should type the IMG before & after the URL.

How to Upload a picture into a topic(India-Forums)

Since you can't directly post it from your computer, you'll have to find a host to upload it and then you can post it here.

Here is the link to guide you

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=24684

Or you may use the following sites:

www.imageshack.us

www.tinypic.com

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

sneha.chahalsanchi333Narusakuarchakan-Roopa-mizzraksha712Elvinaangel_smilybeenish248sapnapariindudolaixMidnightStarxKhula_SaandWhite-Rosedreamer_dreams-Kruti.S-supreet_dmgSobtiFanShreeSamraat_92

radhika_21

Goldie

radhika_21

Posted: 08 August 2008 at 10:26am | IP Logged
thank you!

Edited by radhika_21 - 08 August 2008 at 11:19am

Aphrodite

Aphrodite

Posted: 09 August 2008 at 9:03am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Ananya_A]

To Upload a Signature

Click Settings-which is right beside your Private Messenger Option

1. Click on Signature tab, put the link of your signature in the box and also choose YES for Always attach my signature to posts

i dont get this bit???..i mean when i copy nd paste the link it dosnt show the picture it only shows the link .....Confusediam confused ...plzz help

Aphrodite

Aphrodite

Posted: 09 August 2008 at 9:35am | IP Logged

but i only know how to put messages in my sig. not a real siggy/avi

For those who don't know how to put up signatures & avatars, here is the detailed procedure for you

1) Go to the website, where the picture is, the one you want to put in ur signature

NOTE: the picture, which is saved in ur computer and u want to put in ur signature that won't work bcz location of picture should be URL address, so the picture should be from a website.

2) When u open the picture from a website, the one u want to have as a signature. RIGHT click on the Picture then click on Properties.

3) The Properties dialog box will open.COPY the Address (URL). COPY THE WHOLE URL ADDRESS.
it would look like this: http://www.apunkachoice.com/scoop/bollywood

4) Then come to India-forums website.Go to Setting, then press on Edit Profile. In the Signature box Type [ IMG ] then paste the whole URL Address & Type [/IMG]
it should look like this:

[ IMG ]http://www.apunkachoice.com/scoop/bollywood/img/25.gif[/IMG]

NOTE: u do NOT need space anywhere when u r typing.

5)Then you can just click on signature preview & then u r ready to go.

Note: you have to put [ IMG ] {with NO space in bracket & IMG} before the URL address and [/IMG] after the URL address. IMG stand for image. 

You can click on FORUM CODES near to Signature Box to see how u should write URL address to put a image. In Forum Codes, 2nd options is Images and Links, in those check the 1st link they wrote, thats how you should type the IMG before & after the URL.

How to Upload a picture into a topic(India-Forums)

Since you can't directly post it from your computer, you'll have to find a host to upload it and then you can post it here.

Here is the link to guide you

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=24684

Or you may use the following sites:

www.imageshack.us

www.tinypic.com

thnxxx tht 1 helpedSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top