Avatar & Signatures Shop
Avatar & Signatures Shop

India-Forums

   

How to Upload Avatar/Signature (Page 5)

shefali_123 IF-Dazzler
shefali_123
shefali_123

Joined: 01 September 2005
Posts: 4212

Posted: 05 August 2008 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RAdabest

Your email yet has not been validated.Please check your email and validate your account.You can not post any comment,upload video etc. without validataing your email.If you haven't received activation email then Click Here
 plz help me main is pe click kar rahi hoon lakin wahan se koi email nahi aa rahi yahoo pe Cry
 
I am getting same problem, plz help.Ouch
Mahika24 Groupbie
Mahika24
Mahika24

Joined: 12 June 2008
Posts: 83

Posted: 05 August 2008 at 5:12pm | IP Logged

I followed the steps to uploading the animed avtar but it just doesn't show up for me. Instead, my old does. I've already acitived my account, so i don't understand what the problem is, please help. Confused

 
Okay, now it doesn't even show...help me plzCry


Edited by Mahika24 - 05 August 2008 at 5:24pm
-amruta- IF-Dazzler
-amruta-
-amruta-

Joined: 26 August 2007
Posts: 2970

Posted: 05 August 2008 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahika24

I followed the steps to uploading the animed avtar but it just doesn't show up for me. Instead, my old does. I've already acitived my account, so i don't understand what the problem is, please help. Confused

 
Okay, now it doesn't even show...help me plzCry
 
 
d same is happeneing with me i activated my account again todat and its d same,
they are showing a katrina kaif avi when i have put a amrita aro one
i can see d amrita avi but my sis can see d katrina one on d other compConfusedCry
CHLOE2901 Senior Member
CHLOE2901
CHLOE2901

Joined: 28 October 2007
Posts: 374

Posted: 06 August 2008 at 4:41am | IP Logged
thk u for the info!!
 
Ain


Edited by chloe638017 - 03 December 2008 at 7:38pm
-Aishwarya- IF-Dazzler
-Aishwarya-
-Aishwarya-

Joined: 26 June 2007
Posts: 2537

Posted: 06 August 2008 at 5:37am | IP Logged
how can we have an avi in our sig?
Ambrosia IF-Veteran Member
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*
Joined: 05 August 2005
Posts: 18143

Posted: 06 August 2008 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princysur

my siggies rnt showing......Cry
can some1 please help. when ever i put the url link in the signature and press ok. on my post the url link comes up n not the picture.
dont know what i am doing wrong..
 
please help....
that is because you havent added the IMG code along with the URL link
Ambrosia IF-Veteran Member
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*
Joined: 05 August 2005
Posts: 18143

Posted: 06 August 2008 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shefali_123

Originally posted by RAdabest

Your email yet has not been validated.Please check your email and validate your account.You can not post any comment,upload video etc. without validataing your email.If you haven't received activation email then Click Here
 plz help me main is pe click kar rahi hoon lakin wahan se koi email nahi aa rahi yahoo pe Cry
 
I am getting same problem, plz help.Ouch
 
Put an alternate email address in the email address box, see if it works now.Smile
Ambrosia IF-Veteran Member
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*
Joined: 05 August 2005
Posts: 18143

Posted: 06 August 2008 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahika24

I followed the steps to uploading the animed avtar but it just doesn't show up for me. Instead, my old does. I've already acitived my account, so i don't understand what the problem is, please help. Confused

 
Okay, now it doesn't even show...help me plzCry
 
but I cannot see your avatar..maybe you have put up wrong linkSmile
 
Originally posted by *Cutiepie*

 
 
d same is happeneing with me i activated my account again todat and its d same,
they are showing a katrina kaif avi when i have put a amrita aro one
i can see d amrita avi but my sis can see d katrina one on d other compConfusedCry
 
I can see your Amrita avi and siggy both..
 
Originally posted by groovygal14

how can we have an avi in our sig?
 
The way you put siggy in your sig box, try the same way to put up the avi in ur sig
 
 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Specification: Signature/Avatar/Banner

Author: Ambrosia   Replies: 3   Views: 2853

Ambrosia 3 2853 16 November 2009 at 11:39pm by contingency
Ria's Signature Shop *OPEN* Twilight pg 57

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60

Author: madzaboutchoc   Replies: 477   Views: 21488

madzaboutchoc 477 21488 14 November 2009 at 10:05am by madzaboutchoc
LAK Signature Contest Winners

2 3 4

Author: Ambrosia   Replies: 25   Views: 1720

Ambrosia 25 1720 01 September 2009 at 9:29am by Rozain
*Signature Contest:Love Aaj Kal*

2 3 4 5

Author: Ambrosia   Replies: 38   Views: 2421

Ambrosia 38 2421 12 July 2009 at 5:57pm by Salz.
How to put text links in Signature

Author: NaughtySon   Replies: 0   Views: 761

NaughtySon 0 761 02 June 2009 at 11:09pm by NaughtySon

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index