Jeevan Saathi Helpdesk- Ask Your Q’s HERE - Page 6

Posted: 15 years ago
oooooo.sorry one more thing i live in canada so does anyone know if i can get this channel
hi... this series have so many characters in one house anyone tell the names of actors essaying their roles .....regards
Will neil ever come back??????// will neil n viraj can be once seen again together????????/ can anone tell me this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
is the female lead's real name jaya sheel?

*king*
Originally posted by *king*

is the female lead's real name jaya sheel?

*king*

Female lead as Viraj played by "Vani Sharma"
Originally posted by crazyneilviraj

Will neil ever come back??????// will neil n viraj can be once seen again together????????/ can anone tell me this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for late reply....

Neil is back in the show on 25th March.......👏⭐️
but i hv a prediction see below....😛

As Viraj lost her memory regarding her
marriage with Ishwar So may be Neil will help her to get back her memory again
& thus we can see them together again...
(btw it's all my prediction, So i hope creatives will listen me)😆
Originally posted by KASHlover

can someone pls tell me how to join the jeevan saathi forum pls tell me i really want to join this forum

There is no special method to join JS forum...being IF member
u are already in JS forums....U just have to be active in forums by posting regularly...

Originally posted by Tunster

I missed a few episodes and was wondering how Viraj suddenly changed her mind and apologized to her dad and started living there.

It was Viraj's plan to make his father apologize on his deeds....
Originally posted by haji08

can someone tell me the story i just started to watch this show

Niel & Viraj Loved each other by Viraj's father was against their relation as both are from different caste....Niel & Viraj eloped but caught by Viraj's da....Neil was beaten up very badly by Viraj's dad's men. Viraj was forced to marry a poor guy "Ishwar" who is not able to speak. Viraj respectes Ishwar. Viraj saw Neil dead body was going to be buried.Viraj humilated her father due to which he lost his political career which made him more rude towards Viraj...Viraj is sent to mental asylum where she lost her memory and got mentally challenged...Ishwar helped her & took her away from there to a new place where he was helping Viraj to get back normal. He took care of her in every possible way he could...meantime it's revealed yhat Neil is alive & Viraj's mom helping him to get him back from his paralyzed state....Neil got Normal & asked about Viraj but got a shock on came to know about Viraj being married. Here Viraj also recovered to her normal state but lost her memory regarding her marriage to Ishwar...She only remember Neil...Ishwar being heart broken......story is going on currently...................
Originally posted by hadah

Hey,will Jeevan Saathi be aired Monday-Friday from now ???

JS is currently running from Mon-Fri on Colors Tv