Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-Akanksha-

Goldie

-Akanksha-

Posted: 22 July 2008 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherazshazi

and whosoever stil thinks he wasn't the best singer on JJWs i think u need to get urself examined or mayb u r saying so becoz of the winner that was decided

i'm sorry, i dont want to start a fight, but this was uncalled for. please respect other people's opinions. i'm not trying to change the opinions of any harshit fans, i was just stating mine; and since it's a public forum, i think at least that is allowed. and no it wasnt because of the winner either, because my favorite was abhijeet

Edited by abhilasha2179 - 22 July 2008 at 12:02pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SRK signs Harshit Saxena OMG! (Page 2)" in Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arayq2

arayq2

Posted: 22 July 2008 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhilasha2179

i still dont find him the best singer from the show, but he is good no doubt. excellent voice quality. just wishing him all the best for his projects. wishing the other two good luck too! it's good that more reality show talents are finally getting recognized.

Harshit has the "filmi" voice quality and throw needed for playback, but he needs to work on his lisp.   As long he avoids songs with  prominent use of the 's' sound, he'll do fine!

-Akanksha-

Goldie

-Akanksha-

Posted: 22 July 2008 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arayq2

i still dont find him the best singer from the show, but he is good no doubt. excellent voice quality. just wishing him all the best for his projects. wishing the other two good luck too! it's good that more reality show talents are finally getting recognized.

Harshit has the "filmi" voice quality and throw needed for playback, but he needs to work on his lisp.   As long he avoids songs with  prominent use of the 's' sound, he'll do fine!

yeah, that was the only thing that made me cringe while he was singing dastaan. otherwise he has a nice strong voice and can really sing those types of songs (like dastaan) well.

scorpion2006

Goldie

scorpion2006

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Harshit can sing any kind of songs .... and yeah in Raaz & Dhoom 3 its ranging from slow to fast tracks especially in Raaz 2 he has the entire album so its not only songs like Dastane OSO

Edited by scorpion2006 - 23 July 2008 at 7:35am

sherazshazi

sherazshazi

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 7:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sherazshazi

and whosoever stil thinks he wasn't the best singer on JJWs i think u need to get urself examined or mayb u r saying so becoz of the winner that was decided

i'm sorry, i dont want to start a fight, but this was uncalled for. please respect other people's opinions. i'm not trying to change the opinions of any harshit fans, i was just stating mine; and since it's a public forum, i think at least that is allowed. and no it wasnt because of the winner either, because my favorite was abhijeet

i'm also sorry coz i wasn't referring 2 u it was a general comment infact i didn't even read ur post so kindly the next time don't bother to quote me out here coz initially i wasn't quoting u either........ thx

Edited by sherazshazi - 23 July 2008 at 3:51pm

madhy

IF-Sizzlerz

madhy

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
wowwwwwwwwwwww i knew disssssssss..he is Truly da real superstarClapClap
im soo soo happy for him nd really proud to be his fanClapClap
inshallah he will rock with all these projects..Clap
nd wow jism-2 dts new for me nd i remember da day pooja promised him dt he wills urly sing for her next projectClapClap
cant wait for raaz 2..wow he sung da entire albumTongueTongue
really glad to kno dt all of dem kept thr promises to himClapClaphats off to VS too for keeping thr word soo soonClapClapClap
may success always touch his feet...inshallahClapClapClap

Mysterygirl_me

IF-Rockerz

Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 July 2008 at 2:29am | IP Logged
congrats to harshit and all his fans and all the best to him for these projects...!!

scorpion2006

Goldie

scorpion2006

Posted: 26 July 2008 at 5:03am | IP Logged
** Harshit on MTV - 25 July ** Clap
> Shahrukh Khan also gives a break to Harshit in his forthcoming home production
> Talks about his recent projects and how life has changed for good
Don't miss to watch the show at 11pm tonite (PST)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top