kiru_maau thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Love Stories

Part: 11 Kiran's realisations

In the boys' tent

V: Tumne bilkul sahi kaha

D: Kya sahi kaha?

V: Arre?.. vahi, apne samne waale ko harane ki baat?Pata hai, aaj maine Ananya ko haraya hai.

D: Yeh toh bahot achi baat hai

V: Aur use ek acha khaasa bhashan bhi suna diya, ki ladke kaise hote hain.

Dharam dould certainly understand that Veer had messed up something again.

D: Kya bhashan diya tumne? Zara hum bhi toh sune !

Veer narrates all what he had said .

D: Veer.. Hum tumhari ek galti sudharte hain toh, tum doosra kar baithte ho.

Veer was confused.

V: Ab maine kya kiya?

D: Ananya se is tarha se baat karne ki kya zaroorath thi? Tumhe abhi bhi ladkiyon se baat karni seekhni hai. Pata nahi bechari ko kitna bura laga hoga..

He then pauses for a while and then says:

Veer tum kal hi Ananya se maafi maangoge...Bas!

V: Lekin..

D: Humne jo keh diya so keh diya. Tum kal hi Ananya se maafi maangoge.

Veer got very irritated. He said slowly: Theek hai.

He then went to sleep. As soon as he was asleep, Dharam took out Sia's anklet from his pockets and started looking at it and remembering his lady love. On the other side Pratik was unable to sleep due to Anindita's dreams. He opened his eyes only to see Dharam looking at the anklet.

Dharam was remembering all his moments spent with Sia. He remembered their first meet. He imagined her running around a garden with her usual grace and beautiful smile. He remembered the moments when he was riding with her. Her hair was flying swiftly with the wind. Sometimes it had come infront of Dharam's face. She moved them back with her soft hands. Dharam could still remember the touch of her hands.

Pratik spoke, breaking through Dharam's thoughts.

P: Bhaiya... aap abhi tak jaag kyon rahe hain?

Dharam tried hiding the anklet behind his back.

D: Wo.. Hume neend nahi aa rahi thi.

Pratik smiled . Dharam could never hide anything from his brothers.

P: Bhaiya, sach bataiya, wo payal Rajkumari Sia ki hi hai naa.

D: Kya.... Kounsi payal?.... Yahan toh koi payal nahi hai.

P: Bhaiya, aapko pata hai ki aap humse kuch chupa nahi sakte....toh koshish kyon kar rahe hain?

Dharam remains quiet.

P: Humne abhi-abhi aapke haath main Rajkumari Sia ki payal dekhi thi, aur hume yeh bhi pata hai ki aap unhe hi yaad kar rahe the.

He pauses for a while.

P: Aap unse bahot pyaar karte hain naa?

D: Bahot...Jise naa hi kisi tarha se maapa(measure) jaa sake, aur naa hi kisi tarazoo mein tola(weigh) jaa sake. Wo agar humari jaan bhi maang le, toh hum haste-haste de denge.....Hum uske liye kuch bhi kar sakte hain.

P: To phir aap unhe bata kyon nahi dete?

D: Humari chodo. Apni dekho. Tum toh Anindita se kabse pyaar karte ho. Tumne toh abhi tak use nahi bataya....

P: Samajh mein hi nahi aaya ki kaise kahein. Aur waqt bhi toh hamesha theek nahi hota..

D: Humare liye bhi abhi waqt aur haalaat theek nahi hain. Pehle hum use apna ek acha dost banana chahte hain...Phir hum aage ke baare mein sochenge.

Silence falls for sometime, and then both of them go off to sleep.

In the girls' tent

A: Sia maine nahi socha tha ki wo Veer itni jaldi sudhar jaayega.

S: Acha, kya badlaav dekhe tumne usmein.

A: Bahot badlav the. Isse pehle kisi ne mujhse aise baat nahi ki. Uski baaton ne mujhe ehsaas dilaya, ki main ek ladki hoon, aur mujhe waise hi banna chahiye. Sia, mujhe pata nahi kyon aisa lagta hai ki usne jo bhi kaha, sahi kaha.

S: To kya tum uski baat manogi?

A: Haan! Zaroor..waise bhi abhi waqt aa chuka hai, ki main apni ladki hone ki saari zimmedariyan nibhaoon.

Sia was very happy to see the sudden change in Ananya, and was very surprised to know that the change was brought in by Veer. She started to wonder if there was something going on inside Ananya about Veer. Indeed there was. Ananya had started to admire him, she was thinking about him all the time. She always wanted to be with him, by his side and admire him.She just kept thinking of him over and over and slowly she fell asleep.

On the other side Kiran was thinking over all the happenings of the day. The ride with Pratik was what came running into her mind again and again. She kept thinking about him and couldn't help herself from falling for him. She started to wonder, was she in love with Pratik.

Sia noticed that Kiran was wide awake.

S: Abhi tak jaag rahi ho?

K: Didi, hume neend nahi aa rahi hai....Hum kuch der aapki godh mein apna sar rakh lein?

Sia smiles.:Kyon nahi..Aao naa.....

Kiran does so. Sia notices her little sister thinking deeply about something.

S: Kya hua Kiran.....kuch soch rahi ho.Hum tumhari koi madat kar sakte hain?

K: Haan, didi........is bare mein sirf aap hi humari madat kar sakti hain.

She then narrated all the had happened during the ride, and all the feelings she had for Pratik.

K: Didi kya hum Pratik se pyar karte hain?

Sia looks at her sister for a while. She then smiles.

S: Hume toh yakeen hi nahi ho raha ki humari choti si behen ko pyar bhi ho gaya hai.

K: Sach didi?

S: Bilkul

K: Matlab, mujhe apne sapno ka rajkumar mil gaya?

S: Haan.

K: Lekin aapko kaise pata. Aapko toh abhi tak pyaar nahi hua.

S: Nahi hua toh kya hua.....Humne maa se suna hai, ki jab kisi ko pyaar hota hai, tab uski yahi haalaat hoti hai...Aur waise bhi, tum humari behen ho, toh hume kaise pata nahi chalega?

K: Didi.......Aaj hum bahot khush hain!!!!!!!!! Acha ab hum sone jaate hain, kal subha phir se yatra par aage badhna hai, Pratik ke saath(says with a big smile).

Shubh ratri(good night)!!!!!

Sia laughs at seeing her sister's childish acts.She then thinks:

S: Ise toh apne sapno ka rajkumar mil gaya, aur Ananya ko bhi jald hi mil jayega. Lekin humara kya?

She thinks the matter deeply for a while, and then slowly,moments with Dharam start flashing before her eyes. She is unable to understand anything, she gets confused about why Dharam's memories were coming in her mind. She trys to forget it and then slowly drops off to sleep.

Precap: Dharam and Sia moments.

Edited by kiran_baidya - 15 years ago
kiru_maau thumbnail
Originally posted by: starpisces123

hey kiran😛
wow really nice update👏...i just loved it😳
the way veer talked to ananya was soo good ⭐️ he has changed a lil bit...😃
and the way u explained sia's beauty was just on the top👍🏼
hmm now ananya want to be a girl😆 i hope she succeds in it
thanks 4 updating dear😳...i was eagerly waiting 4 this one😛

thank u...thank u.....😃😃
i'm so glad u liked veers lectures to ananya.
i also liked describing sia's beauty in Dharam's words
meghaparti thumbnail
Thanks for the update...oh god on one side veer getting bhasan from dharam on saying all that to ananya & he being asked to say sorry to her & on the other hand ananya admiring veer for his guts
starpisces123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiran_baidya

thank u...thank u.....😃😃u r welcome🤗
i'm so glad u liked veers lectures to ananya. yes i loved it
i also liked describing sia's beauty in Dharam's words and u did it really well👏

starpisces123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow!!! excellent again👏
i liked the way dharam asked veer to apologise...i even laughed thinking what would be veer's expressions at that time😆
sia is sooo sweet😳 ....i liked the way she treated both her sis😳
i just love the way u narated this part.... very well....👍🏼👏⭐️
👏
rajat_lover thumbnail
hey very goood update...loved it😊
bunny007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi it was gr8 loved it yaar plz cont..

esha
sweetest girl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nicee updatee
i really liked plz update soonn
CutieA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow wow....i simply loved ur narrations of ur updates...its flows so nicely n is veri romantic to read! Kiran sleepin in Sia's lap is veri cute...veri well wid da dias...veri sisterly...so shweet...also lived DP part...so shweet...cnt wait for ur updates xxx
kiru_maau thumbnail
Originally posted by: starpisces123

wow!!! excellent again👏
i liked the way dharam asked veer to apologise...i even laughed thinking what would be veer's expressions at that time😆
sia is sooo sweet😳 ....i liked the way she treated both her sis😳
i just love the way u narated this part.... very well....👍🏼👏⭐️
👏

thank u for the comments😛
i had also imagined veer in that scene, and the dialouges automatically came out.😃
so, can u say that u'd like to see the sia in the serial like this also?😳