Page 1
Page   of 30
Page 2 Page 30

kiru_maau

Goldie

kiru_maau

Posted: 21 July 2008 at 4:14am | IP Logged

Hi guys,Smile

I had a fan fic in my mind for a long time,but i couldn't write it here as i was having problems in registering on i-f.But now i really want to share my fan fic"Love Stories" with you guys.Please read it and comment.Big smile

So, i begin with the Character sketch:

Rajkumar Dharam:eldest son of Maharaj Aryavardhan.Handsome, responsible, down to earth, daring, intelligent, loving, calm are just a few words that describe his persona.He is very protective and loves his brothers more than anything.Best in sword fighting among all Rajkumars.

Rajkumar Veer:one year younger than Dharam.Handsome, funny, naughty, short tempered, loving, caring, brave, clever.He doesn't share a good word for girls. He loves Dharam more than anything in the world and is also very protective about his younger brother.Best in archery.

Rajkumar Pratik: youngest rajkumar. Handsome, shy, caring, responsible, calm, brave are the words which describe him best.He is a person with a golden heart.He and Veer are sometimes a headache for Dharam due to their idiotic plans.He'll do anything for his brothers.Fastest horse rider and seconds Dharam in sword fighting.

Maharaj Aryavardhan and Maharani Sumitra are their parents. They belong to the Aryavrat dynasty of the kingdom of Aryanagar.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
               Avdhi is ruled by Maharaj Suryavardhan and Maharani Mayavati.They belong to the Surya dynasty.They have three daughters.

Rajkumari Sia:eldest rajkumari.Sweet, cute, beautiful, calm, loving, caring, innocent, responsible.She is the most beautiful girl in the whole kingdom of Avdhi.Any boy who saw her would want to marry her.She has been in search of her 'Sapno ka rajkumar' since her early childhood.She loves her sisters very much and is very kind to them.

Rajkumari Ananya:Middle rajkumari.Beautiful, sweet, cute, short tempered, a complete tomboy. She hates boys who think that girls are useless. She is very good at using weapons and is a good warrior. She loves her sisters very much.

Rajkumari Kiran: youngest rajkumari.Beautiful, sweet, cute, friendly, loving, caring, gets into tension very easily when she sees anyone in trouble.She loves her sisters and respects them alot.
                                     ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Villians shall be introduced later in the story.

Please tell me if i should continue the story.I promise it will be a treat for all Dharam and Veer fans.I'll try updating as regular as possible.

Contents
Part one and two:Page 1
Part three:Page 3
Part four:Page 4
Part five:Page 5
Part six:Page 6
Part seven:Page 7
Part eight:Page 8
Part nine: Page 9
Part 10: Page 11
Part 11: Page 12
Part 12: Page 15
Part 13(I): Page 16
Part 13(II): Page 18

Edited by kiran_baidya - 27 November 2008 at 6:18am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LOVE STORIES part 18 Fun moments pg 27" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CutieA

CutieA

Posted: 21 July 2008 at 4:43am | IP Logged
wooow dts sounds interestin...cnt wait for ur fantic...plz do cont...xxx

kiru_maau

Goldie

kiru_maau

Posted: 21 July 2008 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Love Stories..............                      Friendship, love, trust, hope and betrayal Part 1:
One of the bedrooms of Aryanagar. We see three silken beds.The sun had risen and the light was flooding into the room.Rajkumar Veer was sleeping cosy and tight,sporting a cute smile on his face. On the other bed is Rajkumar Pratik sleeping in comfort on his light blue bed. But the 3rd bed was empty. Well, Dharam was already up, in fact he was up even before the sun rose.The eldest and the most responsible,he comes into the room, all dressed after a bath.
He goes and sits beside Pratik on his bed.
Dharam(D):Utho Pratik.................utho(he shakes Pratik)
Pratik(P):Sone do na bhaiyya(irritated)
D:Pratik.........Suraj nikal chuka hai,subah ho gayi hai,utho!!!!
      Pratik slowly gets up rubbing his eyes.
P:Subah to hui hi hogi,nahi to aap thodi hume jagaane aate.
      He gives Dharam a hug and then looks at Veer bed.
P:Aap hi koshish keejiye ise uthane ki......hum chale nahane.
     He then left for a bath as he knew that there was only one person in the world who could wake up Veer.Dharam then walks over to Veer's bed and lovingly places one hand on his head.
D:Veer, utho..............utho Veer(shaking Veer)
Veer(V):Main kal raat der se soya tha Dharam
D:Wo tumhari galti hai,humari nahi.Uthna to tumhe jaldi hi padega....
         Veer was still sleeping, paying least attention to what Dharam was saying.Dharam sees Veer not responding.
D:Veer tum kab zimmedar banoge?Pratik to phir bhi dheere dheere zimmedar ban raha hai,par tumhari baari kab aayegi?
V:(still sleeping)Zimmedari nibhane ke liye to tum ho naa Dharam,to main chinta kyon karoon?
D:Veer,Arynagar ki zimmedari hum teeno ke kandho par ane waali hai...Akela humari zimmedari nahi hai.Pitaji chahte hain ki hum teeno ko apni zimmedariyon ka ehsaas ho.Par tum ho ki.............
V:BAS! Sun liya aur samajh bhi liya(Veer was wide awake now due to Dharam's daily bhashan)Ab tumhari wajah se mujhe der ho jaayegi...
       Dharam just smiles at seeing Veer's innocent face.
V:Apki aagya ho to main taiyaar hokar aaon?
       Dharam smiles and asks him to get ready fast.

That's the first part.Reply if you want me to continue.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soulmate_Sana

AY_candy_luver

IF-Dazzler

AY_candy_luver

Posted: 21 July 2008 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Wow!
Please continue. It sounds like a great story....

CutieA

CutieA

Posted: 21 July 2008 at 5:34am | IP Logged
awww...dts soo shweet.! plz do conti...xxx

kiru_maau

Goldie

kiru_maau

Posted: 21 July 2008 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Part 2
Now we move on to another kingdom.As the morning sets in, the birds start singing, the wind blows softly with the sweet fragrance of the flowers.Butterflies dance all over the place,and the sound of a water fountain just completes the natural music background of Avdhi.
Up in the palace,we see two rajkumaris singing bhajans and doing aarti.
    Rajkumari Sia in her pink dress was looking very beautiful with her rosy lips,dark eyes and cute smile.On the other hand, Rajkumari Ananya had on a sea green dress, and was looking very sweet with her long eyes, pink lips and heart warming smile.
    Suddenly Rajkumari Kiran comes rushing in,holding a basket of flowers and looking tensed.She was wearing a white dress,her long hairs were all out of their place from her running.But the innocent look in her eyes would make anyone smile and so would the expressions on her face.
Sia(S):Itni der kyun lagi tumhe phool lane mein?
Kiran(K):Wo,didi... humne jaanbujhkar nahi kiya.Galti ho gayi, hume maaf kar deejiye...(She starts panicking a little)Wo,darasal....hume bageeche mein ek titli mili thi...Hum use pakadna chahte the...par wo humare haathon mein aa hi nahi raha tha...........Didi galti usi ki hai (She says it with anger) Agar wo humare haath mein aa jati,to hume aaj deri nahi hoti......... Hume kuch der baad jab is baat ka ehsaas hua ki hume der ho rahi hai , to hum daude chale aaye....
     Everyone present there just laughs out.Kiran looks surprised at first, but then realises her childish act.
Ananya(A):Tum kabhi nahi sudhrogi, Kiran. Tum aur tumhara bachpana.......Kab badi hogi tum?
S:Rehne do naa Ananya...abhi to bachi hai, aur waise bhi hume apni Kiran aisi hi pasand hai.
    She gives a cute smile to her sisters.
K:Didi,ab pooja poori karein?
      They again concentrate on their prayers.

We now move on to the dining room of Aryanagar.
All three rajkumars were sitting together along with Maharaj and Maharani, and having their breakfast.
Aryavardhan(Av):Dharam
D:Ji pitaji.......
Av:Hum tum teeno se bahot khush hain.Tum teeno dheere dheere apni zimmedariyan sambhalne lage ho.
       Dharam and Pratik look very pleased, but Veer feels very guilty, as he had made Dharam do his works many-a-times.
Sumitra:Tumhare pitaji ke ek bahot purane dost hain.......Maharaj Suryavardha.Unhone tumhare baare bahot suna hai, aur woh tum teeno se milna chahte hain.
Av:Aur hum chahte hain ki tum teeno kal hi Avdhi ke liye niklo.
P:Pitaji,ye toh bahot achi baat hai.Hum Maharaj Suryavardhan se zaroor milna chahenge.Avdhi ke baare mein humne bhi bahot kuch suna hai......Bhaiyya bahot maza aayega.......
D&V:Haan!

Precap:Sia describes her "Sapno ka rajkumar".Pratik also talks about some girl he loves.

_A_d_i_t_i_

Goldie

_A_d_i_t_i_

Posted: 21 July 2008 at 6:50am | IP Logged
seems like a good one, nice beginning, do continueClap

CutieA

CutieA

Posted: 21 July 2008 at 7:00am | IP Logged

realli gd...rajkumaris soo shwweeet!!! xxx

Post Reply New Post

Go to top