*~Happy Birthday to our Desi Viewbie...~*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Welcome Chatter Boxes...!! πŸ˜›
Hope you're all enjoying your summers  πŸ˜³

I'm sure you all would have guessed by the title what the reason of this celebration is...

You're absolutely right, if you guessed our sweet Moderator of the Chat Clubs Section, Priya aka DesiChocolate's birthday! πŸ˜› 

July 21st...the day when God sent down his sweetest angel 😳 and blessed us with her as our friend.
Wish you a very very Happy Birthday Priyu! We've come a long way..and finally this summer, I'm here to celebrate your b'day with you! πŸ˜‰ Wow....it's been forever since we've known each other, yet it seems like we have so much more to learn about one another. You've been the best and most wonderful friend and younger sister anyone could ever have. May it be our all nighters tyring to make siggies or the times when we don't talk to each other for days due to hectic shcedules...we've been through it all and I just want to let you know...during all this..you've been my greatest support and helping hand at any and every thing.
Love you lots!
πŸ€—
Your sis,
Faru 😳

Edited by fariha17 - 15 years ago
happy birthday πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

hav a blast πŸ˜ƒ may u hav thosand moreπŸ€£πŸ˜†Edited by bindaas_gal - 15 years ago
Happy Birthday Priya😊
Hope you have a nice day😳
Happy Birthday, Priya! πŸ₯³
May all ur dreams come true and have a great year ahed!! 😳

love,

Shruti

*CRYING FROM TEARS OF HAPPINESSS* 😭

thank you guys.

and thank you SOOOOO much faruuu!!!! πŸ€— i love you sooo muchh!!!!!! and its true we have been threw it all!! πŸ˜† i bet we will still be talking when we're 50 years old! wooohooo.

Love you and thanks again,

Priyaaa😳
Happyy Birthday Priya Dadhich!

Love Neelu Dadhich..
happy birthday luv! have a great one :)

Myspace%20Birthday%20Glitter%20Graphics%20from%20MyspaceGlitter.com

Happy B-DAY Priya!!πŸ€—

Hope you have a great day and get loads of presents

Love ChandniπŸ€—
dont know about u but happy birth day dear

@ fariha nice post'

Aww...Happy Birthday jaan!!! Hope you get all the happiness in the world and may god always bless you...btw I'm Priya too!!

Have a blasttt!!!!!!!!!!!