opola_islam thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

everyone belive it that samir and purab is same persone.so samir can make purabs role so belivable to us

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritu thumbnail
Well said πŸ‘ I am with u Opola, don't worry .
lamhe thumbnail

Well we feel purab's role suitable only for sameer coz he played it well its very difficult to accept anyone else ,same goes for other charecters Raj can be played only by him and Armman can only be apoorva

spike thumbnail
I have to agree with lamhe, i can't imagine anyone other than Samir playing Purab.
ides thumbnail
true.....Purab's character is well loved because of how Samir played it...also, in many cases, a character loses its impact if replaced by a different actor....
*Anjali* thumbnail
absolutely guys--i agree with you all.  The way Samir has portrayed Purab is what makes Purab so appealing to us and it's hard to imagine anyone else fitting the bill.  Even the same is true with Armaan---if they were to replace him with another actor, we all would be very unhappy.  Apurva has portrayed Armaan's character so well that it makes many of us hate him or then love him (as Minnie, Princess, Gigli, Daisy, Alliha, etc. do). 

you guys are going to be shocked b/c i'm actually going to praise T & D πŸ˜² (something which i have NEVER done)...i really do like how they have kept the cast together as a unit and have never had to replace a character (unlike Ms. Kekta Kapoor who recently had to replace the LEAD of her show Kusum πŸ˜•). So T &D are at least doing SOMETHING right...😲
ides thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali308

you guys are going to be shocked b/c i'm actually going to praise T & D πŸ˜² (something which i have NEVER done)...i really do like how they have kept the cast together as a unit and have never had to replace a character (unlike Ms. Kekta Kapoor who recently had to replace the LEAD of her show Kusum πŸ˜•). So T &D are at least doing SOMETHING right...😲

u know what....u r absolutely right AnjuπŸ‘......I never thought of it this way....actually come to think of it....T&D are doing something else right too.....They are right on track to the road that leads to nowhere.....
*Anjali* thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ides!!! They really are hopeless as taking a detour on the road (introducing Purab and keeping him for 9 months) didn't work out for them either πŸ˜• as they are back to where they started from. 

Well you could also say they are consistent---consistently inconsistent, that is πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰

Edited by anjali308 - 19 years ago
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anjali308

absolutely guys--i agree with you all. The way Samir has
portrayed Purab is what makes Purab so appealing to us and it's hard to
imagine anyone else fitting the bill. Even the same is true with
Armaan---if they were to replace him with another actor, we all would
be very unhappy. Apurva has portrayed Armaan's character so well
that it makes many of us hate him or then love him (as Minnie,
Princess, Gigli, Daisy, Alliha, etc. do).

you guys are going to be shocked b/c i'm actually going to praise T & D😲
(something which i have NEVER done)...i really do like how they have
kept the cast together as a unit and have never had to replace a
character (unlike Ms. Kekta Kapoor who recently had to replace the LEAD
of her show Kusum πŸ˜•). So T &D are at least doing SOMETHING right...😲

AGREE WITH U πŸ‘
tupa thumbnail
i totally agree with u opola(my sweetest friend) dat its only bcoz of samir purab is soooooooooooooooo lovable😳 to us. three cheers to samir.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘