Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: JWMRK

Guru5.............As a Robbie fan I am hurt because you wrote about Karan in the above fashion...........and I need you to apologise to us...

Yes you read it right ............apologise to us

For the following reasons.............

You have used CAPS ...which I think is screaming at Karan........as a fan...........I am hurt😆
You repeatedly try to put Karan down.........as a fan .......I am hurt😆
You have called Karan unprofessional..........as a fan ..........I am hurt😆
You said because of Karan people suffer.............as a fan .......I am hurt😆

@JW...lol i completely agree with u...few days before @pragal...wrote a advice to @guru in a very very polite manner saying that not to hurt robbie's fans by her posts...but of no use... still she is continuing the same...ufff...that is y i asked @guru in what way she is realated to kasturi other than a fan???
JWMRK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Robbiii

You are Jima arent you?😊

I agree with you and what you said...and I have not read Pragalbha's post. But if she has already said it politely, then I support her in this.

Personally I dont care about Karan after a point....really I dont.......at the end of the day he is not my family, or boyfriend or husband.😳

But I respect him as an actor.😳 And as human being I feel sorry for him that he is repeatedly targetted just because he does not defend himself in any way and speaks his mind.

Reporting newspaper articles and commenting on them within limits is fine...There is no need for us to like everyone...And we are Ok if people dont like Karan. The whole globe will never like him. Right.....Even we dont like what Karan is saying, he should have not said that😳....but then because he has never clarified...we dont know his side of the story.

Therefore bashing him under the curtain of "inside" information is just not on.

JW
Edited by JWMRK - 15 years ago
--arti-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys, why should we take stress over tiffs or arguments in actors' lives yaar?

We watch the show, we like the show, we like the acting. I don't think we should get involved beyond a point in their lives to the point where we get so upset over something this minor! Even these actors themselves probably don't think this deeply about their own lives or their fans! I don't mean to hurt ANYONE's fan here - but yaar, please let's keep all our "fan-nness" (I know that's not a word, mereko ek second use karne de!) to a limit yaar. I am saying that both to Shubhangi fans and Karan fans.. bura mat mannna guys but let's just take it easy. Akhir mein.. end mein.. humein  kya? Humein apna life jeena boss aur unlogon sab celebrities hain, stars hain, aaj kuch hai, kal kuch aur hoga!

Anyway, that's just what I think! Hope kisi ko bura na laga ho. :)

-arti
bellajacob thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
is karan  really sooo bad...🥺 Edited by JINKTAK - 15 years ago
--arti-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Jintak - I only started watching Kasturi for some time now, and I think based on Karan's behaviour on Bollywood Ticket.. just during the last fight episode, I think he is sweet and professional! From other things I have seen of Shubhangi, she too seems pretty nice.

Baaki sab yeh lafde waali baat I don't know. And I don't think anything is worth us ordinary fans fighting amongst ourselves. That's all..

We shouldn't get this angry with each other, and we shouldn't talk to each other this way. I mean, I am 17, and I know many of the people in IF are even much younger than me. I just think we have our lives, a lot of us are not even proper adults yet, we should be nice and caring towards each other.. and it upsets me to see that we might be feeling bad over a star who is far away from us...

arti
bellajacob thumbnail
Originally posted by: --arti--

Hey guys, why should we take stress over tiffs or arguments in actors' lives yaar?

We watch the show, we like the show, we like the acting. I don't think we should get involved beyond a point in their lives to the point where we get so upset over something this minor! Even these actors themselves probably don't think this deeply about their own lives or their fans! I don't mean to hurt ANYONE's fan here - but yaar, please let's keep all our "fan-nness" (I know that's not a word, mereko ek second use karne de!) to a limit yaar. I am saying that both to Shubhangi fans and Karan fans.. bura mat mannna guys but let's just take it easy. Akhir mein.. end mein.. humein  kya? Humein apna life jeena boss aur unlogon sab celebrities hain, stars hain, aaj kuch hai, kal kuch aur hoga!

Anyway, that's just what I think! Hope kisi ko bura na laga ho. :)

-arti

Totally agree with u arthi👍🏼
well said👏
TIMONN thumbnail
why do pairs who have THE BEST CHEMISTRY ONSCREEN have such bad off screen friendship or enemity?😕😭
and i think that is what makes them so special on-screen, they act to compete with each other and we the audience are benefited😆
sorry i dont intend to hurt any fanz here😊
cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah i guess he was just kidding
bellajacob thumbnail
Originally posted by: TIMONN

why do pairs who have THE BEST CHEMISTRY ONSCREEN have such bad off screen friendship or enemity?😕😭

and i think that is what makes them so special on-screen, they act to compete with each other and we the audience are benefited😆
sorry i dont intend to hurt any fanz here😊

tiny timonn...😆😆
TIMONN thumbnail
Originally posted by: JINKTAK

tiny timonn...😆😆

🤣   huhahaha! i used my logic for the first time😆