Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

babbanita

babbanita

Posted: 21 July 2008 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by halima006

Originally posted by bewafa

ok lover is there only to give u "physical pleasure"... a bf...it's a relationship, where u share everything with him and him with you, ur sorrows, ur happiness, ur problems...etc etc

the lover is just s*x with no strings attached.

no not in my point of view,

well i think the difference is that a boyfriend says he wil be there when you need him but a lover IS THERE when you need him, boyfriends are for a while but a lover is foreverEmbarrassed

x2. I agree with you.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "difference b/w lover and bf (Page 2)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 21 July 2008 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anku2cute

I feel tht bf is just for sumtymSleepy....But if its a serious relationship its a LoverEmbarrassed...And with ur lover u can share all ur feelingsEmbarrassed

yea...I agree with u...
Lover is someone u would have a long lasting relationship...but with a BF...its just for a while...

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 2:45am | IP Logged
ok so this question bugged me, lol so i checkd out dictionary.com, and the two different versions of the word 'lover' we seem to have, are BOTH correct.

1. a person who is in love with another.
2. a person who has a sexual or romantic relationship with another.
3. a person with whom one conducts an extramarital sexual affair.
4. a person who has a strong enjoyment or liking for something, as specified: a lover of music.
5. a person who loves, esp. a person who has or shows a warm and general affectionate regard for others: a lover of mankind.

Edited by bewafa - 23 July 2008 at 2:46am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top