!! Two guys were talking at work.!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

RAJAYE_HIND

Goldie

RAJAYE_HIND

Posted: 19 July 2008 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

LOL Two guys were talking at work. Smile

"I've got a problem," said the first one.

"What is it?" Confused

"My wife has done it to me again. I'm supposed to buy my mother-in-law a present for her birthday, from the two of us. And I am fresh out of ideas. I mean it's HER mother, why can't she buy it?"Wink

"What did you buy her last year?" the other one asked.Confused

"Last year I bought her a VERY EXPENSIVE cemetery plot." (the place to bury) Big%20smile

"Hmmmm, hard to top that one," said the other. Shocked

The two guys couldn't come up with anything. So the son-in-law didn't buy his mother-in-law anything for her birthday.

When the big day arrived the next weekend, she was a bit upset. At the family gathering for her birthday, she announced out loud to everyone, "Thank you all for the wonderful gifts. Too bad my daughter and son-in-law weren't so thoughtful!"

Thinking quickly, the son-in-law responded, "Well, you haven't used the gift I gave you last year!" LOLBig%20smileSmileLOLBig%20smileSmile

**********************************************************************************************

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Monika__29

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!! Two guys were talking at work.!!" in Jokes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top