Diya - The Light Of Suriya & Jyothika's Life!!

mellisai thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Picture of baby Diya.. so cute!!πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mellisai thumbnail
Diya - The apple of Suriya's eye
IndiaGlitz [Thursday, July 17, 2008]

The fans of the Tamil heartthrob Suriya were as happy as himself and his pretty wife, actress Jyothika when she gave birth to their daughter.

This had a lot to do with the liking of the film lovers towards the star couple to also become partners in real life as they shared one of the best on screen chemistry in the history of Kollywood.

Everyone loved and enjoyed seeing them in romantic songs and scenes which went on to become big hits.

The outside world never got the chance to see how the little daughter of Suriya and Jyothika looked like.

Here are the rare photographs of the little one for whom Suriya is said to be obsessed with buying gifts whenever he goes abroad for shooting.

The girl sits comfortably clutching a mobile phone and looks to have got curious about something.

It also seems that her mom has started to give her kiddy fashion lessons.

The baby is looking extremely sweet and cute in the denim skirts, the pink t-shirt and the matching bandanna on her head.

Watch The Exclusive Coverage Of Suriya-Jyothika Wedding

< marginWidth=0 marginHeight=0 ="http://1.indiaglitz.com/pV2/simplestream.asp?vid=22950&category=5003&rnd=0.533424" Border=0 width=500 scrolling=no height=309>

< marginWidth=0 marginHeight=0 ="http://ads.raaga.com/adserve.asp?ZoneID=60&Task=Get&X=1216490378625" Border=0 width=468 scrolling=no height=60>

Ileana in Rajini's Sultan

Suriya Wallpapers:

800*600 | 1024*768

800*600 | 1024*768

800*600 | 1024*768
More 'Suriya' Wallpapers...
Jyothika Wallpapers:

800*600 | 1024*768

800*600 | 1024*768

800*600 | 1024*768
More 'Jyothika' Wallpapers...
 RELATED NEWS:
  'Ghajini' team ready to team up again
  Tamil cinema - Destination abroad
  Rathnavelu on cloud nine
  Suriya and Vishal – On collision course
  'Ayan' - From Malaysia to Zanzibar
  Tamanna in a romance flick
  Madesh impresses Suriya
  Tamanna on top
  'Varanam Aayiram' audio from 15 June
  'Mozhi' into Bollywood
 OTHER NEWS:
  Mani Ratnam to paint Prithiviraj with negative shades
  Arya in demand
  'Kuselan' on wheels
  Vijay in a movie titled 'MGR'
  'Kuselan' – 1200 prints for July 31 release
  Is 'Marmayogi' a musical?
  Rajeshkumar's novel –From print to screen
  Happily married Gopika's lone regret
  Rajinikanth's pat for Y.G. Mahendran
  Gopika gets married

< marginWidth=0 marginHeight=0 ="http://ads.indiaglitz.com/banman.asp?ZoneID=9&Task=Get&X=1216490378640" Border=0 width=120 scrolling=no height=600>

mellisai thumbnail

Cute!!Approve She looks more like her mum and doesn't Diya also look like Devayani.. combination of Jyo & Devayani?

jenim thumbnail

snip

Edited by jenim - 15 years ago
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow, thanks Sri....she looks adorable in her denim outfit and pink top. And the bandana is uber-cool. I have a new niece called Diya too. πŸ˜€

Hey, those wallpapers look great. I am going to download one of them for my PC!!!

ETA: I just downloaded one cool Jyo wallpaper for my desktop. It is really a lovely bright one. Thanks again Sri.
Edited by Karthikka - 15 years ago
Dits thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh Gud, finally the big websites have realised tht the pics are out....I received them by mail on MondayπŸ˜‰....you guys didn't see wht I'd posted in the baby pics thread? πŸ˜‰But the article has beautiful wordings in it...πŸ₯°So tht thing's called a bandanna?
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks tami for the picture.... Caryn too had emailed me this pictures. She the baby is sooooooo cute naa πŸ₯°
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes, it's called bandana.

I will check the baby pics thread, thanks dits.

Caryn emailed you and not me? Angry Angry

Avalukku irruku indaikki.  Evil%20Smile
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aiyayo... teriyamelai naan Narader velai pannithen polereke... Narayana πŸ˜†
Dits thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Karthikka

Yes, it's called bandana.

I will check the baby pics thread, thanks dits.

Caryn emailed you and not me? Angry Angry

Avalukku irruku indaikki.  Evil%20Smile

Gosh, K, u both live together!πŸ˜†

It luks like she's had her ears pierced...gud, the earlier the better. And she's had her head shaved , tht's why she's wearing a bandana.Is 'Bandana'  an English word?πŸ˜†

Surya kept repeating tht Diya luks more like him and tht only the eys are his, but it's evidnet, the eyes, cheeks, lips, everything's Jo's.But maybe it's coz Jo's there next to her, luking semma beautiful as usual!

Wht wud it be like, if Simran's Odo, Surya-Jo's Diya and Ajith-Shalini's Anshu all grow up to become actors? I can imagine asking my kids who tht pretty girl is when they watch Diya and they'll tell me 'Mom, its Surya and Jyotika's daughter.....do u know Surya and Jyotika?'?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Do I know them or wht?

PS: Eternal mother, save Caryn frm all evil forces!
Edited by ditty - 15 years ago