Paranormal

Children and the Paranormal

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

VeeeDeee

IF-Rockerz

VeeeDeee

Posted: 18 July 2008 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
ARE CHILDREN MORE connected to the world of spirit and psychic phenomena than adults? Based on the sheer number of anecdotal reports, most paranormal researchers would probably say yes. They see dead relatives (often those they've never met in life), play with "imaginary friends", recall details of past lives, and see many other strange things that are invisible to their parents.

what do u think about this?!

VidhiSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Children and the Paranormal" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 July 2008 at 6:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

payal_r

Goldie

payal_r

Posted: 19 July 2008 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Yes...i agree....as normally people show children seeing these kinds of things  ...although adults aswell can see things like that!!Smile

Edited by payal_r - 19 July 2008 at 2:12pm

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 July 2008 at 2:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

RAJAYE_HIND

Goldie

RAJAYE_HIND

Posted: 20 July 2008 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni_gal

ARE CHILDREN MORE connected to the world of spirit and psychic phenomena than adults? Based on the sheer number of anecdotal reports, most paranormal researchers would probably say yes. They see dead relatives (often those they've never met in life), play with 'imaginary friends', recall details of past lives, and see many other strange things that are invisible to their parents.

what do u think about this?!

VidhiSmile

Yes I fully agree with you my dear friend Vidhi, and it has been said so many times that these things have been experienced by many. 

Your dear friend Sanjeev

Irisduplex

Goldie

Irisduplex

Posted: 03 November 2008 at 12:10am | IP Logged
I've read a lot of articals on children in rajasthan recalling their past life memories.... in 'The Week' magazine about 5-6 yrs a ago....I think it can be true....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top