Fan Fictions

I Died For You (AR)pg16 sneak peek into murder 7/3 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 17

sea_nyx

Goldie

sea_nyx

Posted: 22 July 2008 at 11:17am | IP Logged

thanx soo much for the woderful comments ppl. but there's a bit of bad news. i'm shifting cities againAngry and that means i won't be able to update again till the first week of nxt monthCry. i'll try to post an update in between, but i can't promise anything u guys, so sorryOuch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I Died For You (AR)pg16 sneak peek into murder 7/3 (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sea_nyx

Goldie

sea_nyx

Posted: 08 August 2008 at 10:17am | IP Logged

ok ppl, here's part 2 Finally!!!, i know i was a long time coming but i had a lot of stuff on my plate and just couldn't continue b'fore. i'll send out pms soon and if i delay in doing so plz forgive meCry, i'm just too too tiredOuch

meow23

IF-Rockerz

meow23

Posted: 08 August 2008 at 10:33am | IP Logged
amznnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggg n mindblowing prt

sea_nyx

Goldie

sea_nyx

Posted: 08 August 2008 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ravishing_gal

reserved,... YAY i'm FIRSTEvil%20Smile
*EDITED*

Hey Aarti...

i'm soo sorry yaar, for commenting so lateOuch... i feel really bad now... but i'll make it up in the next part, by trying to grab the first place, and commenting first........................... as usualEmbarrassed...i'm seriously getting good at thisLOL...lol

Anyways, enough of my appologies... so back to the part.... WOW!!! Amazing yaar... excellently penned out, and a very long part indeed...lol, i have to tell you when your parts are long and when i'm satisfied!!! *sigh*LOL...

OMG alredy killed TWO people... murderer!!Angry...jkn'... but loved how yoou described them losing their senses, and finally losing themselves (lol) when everything turns a blurOuch

continue soon, can't wait to read more, more and, well... MORE!!!Big smileTongue...lol

Love,
Irsa

guess i need to apologise as well for replying this late *sigh* but honestly the last one month was unbelievable. i doubt i could have gotten though it with my sanity intact but i lost that a long time ago, so no real worries there.

if you thought that was long, i wonder what you'll think of  the latest one, but you can't really be all that shocked with me killing off just two ppl whn the very title promises bodies galoreConfused LOL. but there is a money back scheme as you'll see in part 2 and i'll leave you to read it in peace.

sea_nyx

Goldie

sea_nyx

Posted: 08 August 2008 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi_angel101

wow this is seriously a really gripping story... One part in and two people are dead! Plzz update soon I am seriously hooked onto it!

Luv Richa

yeah, well my fav genre has always been supernatural mysteries with a dash of romance thrown in so you can expect plenty more bodies, not much blood and gore though as i don't really like horror. i'm more of a christie fan rather than a stephen king fan if u get my meaningWink. so glad u're enjoying the ff though.

sea_nyx

Goldie

sea_nyx

Posted: 08 August 2008 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by twinkle94

ummmmmm wowShocked dat waz interesting 1st prt but i cudnt understand whoz RidzyConfused n all on tha hold it FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!! TongueClapn do cont soon plzzzz PM me!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Hearttwinkle!

i know that part was a bit confusing, but the latest bit should make it all clear. if not, just ask me ur doubts and i'll be happy to clear them up for uSmile.

sea_nyx

Goldie

sea_nyx

Posted: 08 August 2008 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veiledbeauty

Oh my... how depressing Aarti!! You just killed two people! lool... But whatever, the story is EXTREMELY captivating. I wonder why these two stupid girls, right... wanted to die... no wait, the first one did... then whos the second one?

Continue soon!!!!

i'm soo glad u liked it, and trust me no one important was killed off, or rather she was killed only so tht.....damn, tht'll be revealing the plot, hmmm u're just going to have to wait for the updates like evry one elseLOL

sea_nyx

Goldie

sea_nyx

Posted: 08 August 2008 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meow23

luvd d prt... specially d way u took d strory frm d present 2 d past... d journey of it was gr8888..........
i know der a loads of suspense n mystery..
ridz seems 2 b a mysterioua gurl... omgg d fact dat she s takng drugs. ohhh gosh!!!! can't believe..............
u rocked wid dis prt. thnxx, a lott 4 d pm.. update soon..

soo glad u liked itBig smile, one of the girls was taking drugs but was it our ridz?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top