Fan Fictions

I Died For You (AR)pg16 sneak peek into murder 7/3 (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 17

cool_pisces

IF-Dazzler

cool_pisces

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
hey cool part, thanks for the explanation, clears lots of confusion. Mini

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I Died For You (AR)pg16 sneak peek into murder 7/3 (Page 16)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jia..

IF-Rockerz

jia..

Posted: 04 October 2008 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Hello Aarti...me here finally...i apologize for the extreme delay in my comments.....its pretty hectic out here *sigh* in ur style...still no excuse...i apologize dearly.Hug

But but i want excuse u for such a short part....Aarti OMG the lenght shocked me...i read it like in 3 mins flat and i was like huh??? u know we read umm day and night so that obviously wasnt going to take me time......LOL but not fair Aarti....

anyways woah thats a fab part i must say!! Love ur way with words!!

Still have dazed, I extended my own hand, which was promptly enveloped in a firm, cool grip, totally arrogant and 100% male.

Haha i cud totally imagine this....100% male.....LOL brilliant lines...and the realization on both sides.....

In his eyes I thought I saw a hint of surprise as if he too had felt that bolt of sheer awareness, but I can't be sure. I suddenly realized that I was standing there staring into those gleaming eyes like an idiot and hastily muttered something or the other before dropping his hands like I'd been electrocuted.

Electroducted??? Haha again fab line i must say...dont blame Ridz though...LOL

I think sir that Riddhima is still a bit confused after her accident", No I'm not you arrogant bas***d, but I was finding it difficult to work up the necessary irritation, his deep rich voice having flowed over me like thick dark chocolate soothing my raised hackles. The man oozed sex appeal, no doubt about that. "Actually Sir and I was talking about holding a small get together of close friends to help jolt your memory"

OMG the description of his voice......compared it ith chocolate?? Aarti ur fabulous...excellent comparison...haha told u love ur way with words really!!

The promo again...sounds great....Aarti pls give us a longer update yaar.....awaiting the

He was arrogant and overconfident and chauvinistic and smug and…and…*argh* everything I would have thought I would hate on sight in a man but there was something about him…

Oooo loving this...and seriously ur author's note....LOL it was very very sweet of to u clear up that....and ur concept is fab yaar really....waiting next part eagerly. hope workloads not very stressful.

love
Jia

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 04 October 2008 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
aarti, heres the excuse, i dint realize i dint comment yet, i thot i did....duno how i missed, usually dont....but oh well here now....the part was so short *sad smili* !!!!

....i said last time u make them more frequent so u cut the length....o man, i need a legal advisor to help me frame my demand better so i leave no loopholes lolzzzz

other than that....oh boy....its hard for me to decide who i love more here ridz or armaan, somehow they both hit the nail for me....unusual characters yet both rivetting

but i can tell u without doubt one person um not in love with here is shanx....somehow he makes me think of dads with that strict streak, not wanting any deviation from their norms of perfection even if they love their kids, thats the most unfortunate lot of dads to have, just my opinion, think i grew up with the worlds best daddy...hehe alot of ppl wudnt agree coz they'd say their dad best, but well u know wat i am after reading this, daddy's girl to the core pampered and spoilt and never given a no haha...i have my ways...i never let a no come if i dont want it hehe!!!ok enuf of me...

the point is these lines......

"As he closer though, I focused more and more on other things'a mouth that hinted at a smile that was made for chasing away midnight nightmares and telling bedtime stories, eyes that seemed to twinkle and draw out confidences'and I felt a wave of sorrow wash over me for whatever had gone wrong b/w us. This was a good man and a wonderful father, I knew with a bone-deep certainty and I felt a sudden wrenching need to be a little girl again, back in the safety of those arms'arms that looked like they were perfect for scooping up a daughter and hugging her close......."

i know thats from part 4/.....but its just a part of ur fic that lingered on in my head, think it wud be so lonely to know u have a father like that n still never quite reach that stage with him????felt almost too sad for ridzi there....dont think armaans at fault in here the way she takes him, but i felt like it shud have been shanx making her feel she was just as important, in fact more so....no???just my feeling abt the cahracter, n i felt like thats how u wanted to build it so u did do a fab job, i felt it strike deep in!!!

great job, n this time update soon, n longer part too...hope theres no loopholes in that demand!!!

Edited by spln - 04 October 2008 at 12:44pm

missy22

missy22

Posted: 07 October 2008 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

You are one SICK writer... SICK is WICKED, SICK is FREAKING BRILLIANT!!! I am amazed at your literary skills... And humor is definitely your forte babe... I know I probably am a little late to comment, but I just had a hunch that you wrote too.. and wala.. you're MAD!! I love every word of this FF so far...

I didn't need an authors note to figure things out, and I am so amazed at the way you've described heaven and your puns at anything and everything divine.. lol..

I know I'm going to keep an eye out for you because it's literally an out of body experience...

Sujata77

Goldie

Sujata77

Posted: 06 March 2009 at 3:45am | IP Logged
hey r u gonna continue this fic??

simran1285

IF-Dazzler

simran1285

Posted: 06 March 2009 at 8:23am | IP Logged
OMG I remember this FF, I had been looking for it for a few days but had forgotten the name  
 Aarti please update this is an amazing concept, would love to read more!

sea_nyx

Goldie

sea_nyx

Posted: 06 March 2009 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

guys this ff is temporarily paused as the creative cells in my brain seem to be focussed on producing "Convenient Marriage" at the moment....however I'm pleased to inform you that very shortly the latter ff is going to take a turn for the mysterious and turn into a who-dun-it so check that out...the characters are wacky, there's plenty of chemistry and dead bodies and skeletons galore will be added into the mix soon so do check it out.  

Reine

IF-Rockerz

Reine

Posted: 06 March 2009 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
hey,
this really is a gr8 ff.
cant read to read more as this is a topic  which really interests me a lot.
i must say, u ve taken it up very nicely. ur choice of words is really commendable.
btw., do u have another ff?
if yes pls. lemme know.

pls. try to update soon and do pm me if possible

cheers,
sakshi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top