Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   

Harman Baweja- the future superstar is he (Page 189)

neha_bbsr2005 IF-Rockerz
neha_bbsr2005
neha_bbsr2005

Joined: 08 November 2005
Posts: 6176

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bollywood_mad

Originally posted by neha_bbsr2005

yahhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Party
Dancing
150 pages completed Clap
Party
 
Dancing
 
 
Krazzy 3 ka kamaal Dancing Smile Embarrassed LOL LOL
 
 
 
Congrats Neha aur
Hrithika, we have taken
this FC to big heights!!Embarrassed
 
I love you guys and I hope
Krazzy 3 always remains
and so does my friendship with you guys!!Hug
 
Congrats to you and Hrithika also Hug
 
Love you HugHug
 
Our friendship will always remain like this Hug
 
Thanks for the awesome songs  Chandni Hug
 
Hrithik_rocks IF-Dazzler
Hrithik_rocks
Hrithik_rocks

Joined: 06 May 2007
Posts: 4839

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bollywood_mad

Not harman baweja trinky land!! Unhappy
 
then wat??
humara harman?
xChandnix IF-Sizzlerz
xChandnix
xChandnix

Joined: 19 February 2006
Posts: 21170

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hrithik_rocks

Originally posted by Bollywood_mad

Not harman baweja trinky land!! Unhappy
 
then wat??
humara harman?
 
No, anything!!
 
I don't mind just Harman Baweja Trinkyland is a bit confusing for any members
xChandnix IF-Sizzlerz
xChandnix
xChandnix

Joined: 19 February 2006
Posts: 21170

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha_bbsr2005

Originally posted by Bollywood_mad

Originally posted by neha_bbsr2005

yahhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Party
Dancing
150 pages completed Clap
Party
 
Dancing
 
 
Krazzy 3 ka kamaal Dancing Smile Embarrassed LOL LOL
 
 
 
Congrats Neha aur
Hrithika, we have taken
this FC to big heights!!Embarrassed
 
I love you guys and I hope
Krazzy 3 always remains
and so does my friendship with you guys!!Hug
 
Congrats to you and Hrithika also Hug
 
Love you HugHug
 
Our friendship will always remain like this Hug
 
Thanks for the awesome songs  Chandni Hug
 
 
You are choo chweet Neha, luv ya and Hrithika Hug
neha_bbsr2005 IF-Rockerz
neha_bbsr2005
neha_bbsr2005

Joined: 08 November 2005
Posts: 6176

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bollywood_mad

Not harman baweja trinky land!! Unhappy
dont be sad..aaj khushi ka din hai Smile
 
i really think Hamara Harman is perfect Smile
 
but if u want u can write Baweja Ka Harman LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL im still laughing LOL LOL LOL LOL
 
or Harman meets Krazzy 3  or Harman and Krazzy 3  Embarrassed LOL LOL


Edited by neha_bbsr2005 - 23 July 2008 at 1:49pm
Hrithik_rocks IF-Dazzler
Hrithik_rocks
Hrithik_rocks

Joined: 06 May 2007
Posts: 4839

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
wow!! we are finished with this!!
xChandnix IF-Sizzlerz
xChandnix
xChandnix

Joined: 19 February 2006
Posts: 21170

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha_bbsr2005

Originally posted by Bollywood_mad

Not harman baweja trinky land!! Unhappy
dont be sad..aaj khushi ka din hai Smile
 
i really think Hamara Harman is perfect Smile
 
but if u want u can write Baweja Ka Harman LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL im still laughing LOL LOL LOL LOL
 
or Harman meets Krazzy 3  or Harman and Krazzy 3  Embarrassed LOL LOL
 
I was joking about Baweja ka HarmanLOL
xChandnix IF-Sizzlerz
xChandnix
xChandnix

Joined: 19 February 2006
Posts: 21170

Posted: 23 July 2008 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
I'm sad leaving this club Cry
 
It was completly made of Krazzy Three - Neha, Chandni, Hrithika!! Unhappy

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
.:Harman Baweja Fanclub:.Happy B'Day Harman

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85

Author: friends_rock   Replies: 678   Views: 17659

friends_rock 678 17659 13 November 2009 at 12:31pm by wisehigaholic
**Rajeev the ultimate superstar ** RK Fc

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: NidaRajeev   Replies: 1202   Views: 31690

NidaRajeev 1202 31690 15 October 2009 at 1:17pm by MysticRiver
..::Superstar of Tomorrow - Asin Thottumkal FC::..

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

Author: Siddhi_   Replies: 105   Views: 12157

Siddhi_ 105 12157 30 August 2009 at 10:54am by -Zarwulicious-
Harman baweja fanclub do join

Author: wisehigaholic   Replies: 5   Views: 1288

wisehigaholic 5 1288 06 January 2009 at 3:52pm by preity*zinta
Harman Baweja- Harman shower linkpg125/pi

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 191 192

Author: Hrithik_rocks   Replies: 1528   Views: 38610

Hrithik_rocks 1528 38610 19 July 2008 at 10:40am by ash_angel-01

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index