Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dishu thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
same hereeeeeeee🥰🥰🥰🥰
srgclub thumbnail

Here Nandini is in danger and u all r talking abt KN romantic scenes !!  Naughty thoughts lolzzzz !!! Ofcrss I am too waiting for that !! Hope Karan does heroic job this time to save his Nandini !! 👍🏼

Originally posted by: desiflavour101

I understand I may be going off topic but just wanted to say one thing to Labib:

Honestly, IF the character of Ansh had been played by Hiten and excluding the rape, I would have rooted for Ansh-Nandini. So it means, that if only Ansh wudnt have raped Nandini,m but wud have tried his best to get Nandini by hook or crook, u wud have wanted them to be together?? Because I like a hero who fights for what is his, even if he may have to use a bit of deceit however. Which is why Karan for me has lost its charm even though Hiten as an actor is fabulous. If it wasn't for Hiten playing this character, then I wouldn't have watched Kyunki any longer.OK...

Back to Mandira:

In her own way, she does love Karan. Because when Nandini-Mandira were jail inmates together, Mandira did take care of Nandini just because she knows how precious Nandini is to Karan. Rather Tulsi was never shown to have come visited Nandini while she was in jail. So my kudos goes to Mandira for this regard only. After Nandini was in jail, Tulsi had completely forgotten that Nandini was all alone in jail, pregnant; she hadn't even asked about her nor even visited her. Whereas, Mandira had told the other occupants of the jail and officers on duty to take care of her daughter-in-law.

Although I do think she is foolish by wanting Mihir, leave him alone. Have some self-respect and dignity. If he truly loved you, he will come back to you.

I want to add that Karan broke off his relations with Mandira because he felt that he was born to be used against Viranis not because Mandira truly loved him. Even though Priyanka aka Mandira did tell him Mandira did always love him. Mandira does love Karan but she is digging her own grave.

My take on Mandira taking away Parth is this:

She took him away because she knows its Karan's son and because Karan would do anything to get his son back, especially because it is a symbol of his and Nandini's love, even if it means reconciling with Mandira. So using Parth, she will bring Karan back to her.

I do hope Karan rescues her but have no hopes of it.

**My view isn't meant to hurt any fans feelings about any character. Its just what was shown.

On the point of Mandira, i will have to totally agree with u👏
ght_3fr3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: stranger@mirror

On the point of Mandira, i will have to totally agree with u👏

sorry dear humira do you think karan will ever fogive mandira for what she did with his son parth, they way she stole him as babay & kepet him away of him all this years, when karan find out that his own mother take his own son from him, he will kill her for sure, the mouminet karan find out about patha that will be the end fo mandira, he will never get her out of his hand , no matter what excuse you make for mandira behavier , she end the realation of blood as well the realtion of birth between karan & her********************************* nandini saffer as mother all this years for her kids the pain she go throw all this years that doesn't mean anythings, mandira alawzzzzz try to hurt the people whom karan love most, she run behind bhoomi to make her againts of her father karan, she toke parth karan love nishani & now she want to hurt nandini the love & life of karan, as mother she hurt him alot which mother in the world will do this, if she love karan , she would like to see him happy sirounding with people he love & care***************************************************************************
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ght_3fr3

sorry dear humira do you think karan will ever fogive mandira for what she did with his son parth, they way she stole him as babay & kepet him away of him all this years, when karan find out that his own mother take his own son from him, he will kill her for sure, the mouminet karan find out about patha that will be the end fo mandira, he will never get her out of his hand , no matter what excuse you make for mandira behavier , she end the realation of blood as well the realtion of birth between karan & her********************************* nandini saffer as mother all this years for her kids the pain she go throw all this years that doesn't mean anythings, mandira alawzzzzz try to hurt the people whom karan love most, she run behind bhoomi to make her againts of her father karan, she toke parth karan love nishani & now she want to hurt nandini the love & life of karan, as mother she hurt him alot which mother in the world will do this, if she love karan , she would like to see him happy sirounding with people he love & care***************************************************************************

yeh even when tanya blackmailed nandini using her son as the reason so that nandini will break the marriage with karan, karan was already so angry wih karan, and at that time karan told tanya to tell where the child is, and threatened to kill her if she didn't tell the whereabouts of the child or if the child was harmed by tanya. karan cried for his child every year too, and if he came to know how mandira had taken his child away from him and nandini and the family, karan will automatically be angry with mandira especially after the hatred that karan has for mandira ever since he knew that mandira was using her to harm the virani family. when mandira took away karan son, she only thought of harming nandini but never think of karan's feelings and how karan will hurt if the child was taken away from him. mandira not only did she seperated son and mother but also she seperated a father and son, and that son happens to be her own son. that means that mandira was never able to sacrifice her own happiness over nandini's suffering for the sake of karan's happiness, and thus it proves that mandira did not care for karan. she always said that she loves karan because she only wants karan to be by her side and used her against the viranis, especially tulsi.

mandira despite knowing fully that karan loves nandini so much tried to hurt nandini again and again, she tried to seperate nandini with karan. she hurt tulsi whom karan loves even more than his own mother. and she tried to hurt bhoomi whom karan loves even more than his own son manthan. that proves that mandira never truly loves karan as her child, because a mother wouldn't hurt her son, and will never tried to make her son unhappy intentionally.
desiflavour101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Labib:

The problem with Ansh was that: He didn't have patience in trying with Nandini. Instead of trying to win her heart by being her friend, he started becoming abusive from the first night of marriage. He showed his colors from that time. Also, it was just lust on his side.

As for hero wanting girl by hook or crook, as a writer, I think its fascinating when the villain is the actual hero (my dear KN fans/friends, stay tuned to "secrets," lol). Just read Juditch McNaught's "Whitney, My Love," fascinating novel of the way the hero of the novel wants the heroine.

Back to Ansh: he mentally tortured her from the first night..., so that's way I wouldn't approve of them together. Of course Nandini didn't hesitate either and she did stick up to him.

But see for it to happen for me, it has to have been played by Hiten because as an actor and as a fan of his, I LOVE him in negative and powerful roles. I rooted for him in Kyunki when he was against Viranis, lol. And his PM is still remembered to this day for his antics, lol.

Afra:

I have seen this serial from the start which is why there is no doubt in my mind that Mandira loves Karan but unfortunately due to her obsession with Mihir, it affected her relationship with Karan. He saw what wrong she did in the past and realized she used him. That's what killed their relationship. Then her other tactics were also hurtful to him, because by then it was "tulsi maa is god" for Karan.

I do maintain that she has opened her own grave by trying to hurt Nandini and taking Parth away. If you ask me, the reason why she took Parth away was because she wants a reminder of Karan with her.
gHT_BEST thumbnail
oho so tulsi saved nandini sadddd i wanted n's hero karan to do it  this kyunki bhee naaa
jyotika20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gHT_BEST

oho so tulsi saved nandini sadddd i wanted n's hero karan to do it  this kyunki bhee naaa

i wanted the same too komal  but no such luck re😔

another thing which i find very hard to digest what does mandira has against nandini.?????how and when did nandini became responsible for taking away karan from mandira????😕

karan left mandira much before nandini entered his life  and he left mandira for to go to tulsi not nandini....i seriously don't understand where are the writers going with 'kyunki....????😕