Hollywood Movies & Stars
Hollywood Movies & Stars

India-Forums

The Dark Knight (Page 2)

nerdynerd Goldie
nerdynerd
nerdynerd

Posted: 28 July 2008 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Heath Ledger was the Joker. I don't think I ever want to watch someone else play Joker. I loved all of his lines. Especially the scene with "watch the pencil disappear". That was hilarious.
And Mr. Wayne is just hot stuff.
As for Maggie Gyllenhall's playing Rachel..not much to say but I take her over Katie Holmes any day. Atleast she can act well eventhough there wasn't much for her to do.
jassiee. IF-Rockerz
jassiee.
jassiee.

Posted: 28 July 2008 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

I saw it yesterday- and I got to say it was ABSOLUTELY amazing!

Heath Ledger obviously stole the show with his INDESCRIBABLE acting! I loved when he was like 'I just want my phone call' ROFL HAHA!

I L-O-V-E-D the ending, it fit in SO well. =)

I recommend this movie to EVERYONE! It's a must see movie- trust me.

damilola IF-Rockerz
damilola
damilola

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *guesswho*

Heath Ledger was the Joker. I don't think I ever want to watch someone else play Joker. I loved all of his lines. Especially the scene with "watch the pencil disappear". That was hilarious.
And Mr. Wayne is just hot stuff.
As for Maggie Gyllenhall's playing Rachel..not much to say but I take her over Katie Holmes any day. Atleast she can act well eventhough there wasn't much for her to do.

OMG dats wat i felt too bout heath playing da joker

den i realised da he was dead and i was like crying in da movie, especially wen he came outte da hospital wearing da nurse's outfit- DAT WAS JST HILARIOUS !!

i tot katie was better as maggie doh

and OMG christian bale is to die for !!!!!! Embarrassed

Go to top