Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 18 July 2008 at 4:35am | IP Logged
hey guys, has anyone else watched The Dark Knight? i just watched it yesterday & i loved it.ClapClap it was not a happy cheerful film but more of a serious deep emotional film. christopher nolan is a great director & he brings out the best in his actors.

the actors.. what can i say? almost every single one of them was fabulous. heath ledger stole the show.ClapClap i still can't come to terms that this dude is no more. he's such a fab fab FABULOUS actor! the joker was chilling & totally psychotic.

christian bale was good as usual. he never gives a bad performance, especially not in a chris nolan film.WinkLOLLOL however the one who stood his own amongs these 2 brilliant actors was aaron eckhart. gosh.. i've got like a BIIIIG crush on that dude now.*blush* he was perfect as harvey dent. his pain when he loses rachel.. awww.. so sad!Cry
Cry

one bad thing was that maggie gyllenhaal was so wasted in the film. her role was so miniscule & definitely did not make a big impression. at least in Iron Man pepper potts had somewhat of a more meatier role. thank goodness rachel mcadams didn't do this film though i'd have loved to see her with heath, christian & aaron. Smile

so what do guys think of The Dark Kinght if you've watched it?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Dark Knight" in Hollywood Movies & Stars forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ummmmm

ummmmm

Posted: 18 July 2008 at 10:26am | IP Logged
i absolutely loved it!

christian bale looked hot. period.

as for the the joker, i loved him as well. heath ledger did a great job with his role. his character was definitely psychotic, but it was hilarious at the same time, making the entire audience in the theater burst into laughter.

it's just sad that heath isn't alive to see all the praise he's getting around the world for his acting...

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 19 July 2008 at 12:52am | IP Logged
christian bale is soo handsome.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed i wonder why he isn't as popular as some of the other less deserving actors. read : brad pitt.Wink heath's joker was hilarious, no doubt about it. 
*spoiler* highlight to read
i loved the part where he blows up the gotham hospital. he presses the remote & the hospital blows up but one part doesn't. he keeps on pressing the remote & suddenly something explodes. lols! i cracked up so bad at that part.LOLLOLLOLLOL
i miss heath a lot. he's always been my favourite but i fell in love with him after watching The Brothers Grimm. i hope heath gets an oscar this year. that's the least we can do for this talented actor who gave his heart & soul into portraying The Joker.ClapClapClap

ummmmm

ummmmm

Posted: 19 July 2008 at 10:00am | IP Logged
yeah, i agree; heath deserves an oscar.

haha! i loved that part as well. his facial expressions were so funny. i also liked the magic trick with the pencil. pretty much everyone in the audience was hysterical after seeing that.

dizzyonlemonade

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 July 2008 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Aaliya-Rafa

Goldie

Aaliya-Rafa

Posted: 21 July 2008 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
I haven't seen it yet but am really looking forward to itBig smile And I really admired Heath as an actor. I've heard great reviews about his acting in the movie, but it's such as shame he's not here for the applauseUnhappy

ejaz*s babe

ejaz*s babe

Posted: 26 July 2008 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
im gonna watch it again in a few hrs! the movie was great ! heath ledger was awesome as the joker. and christian bale rocked as batman lol It sucks he's not here for his moment of glory once again. if u havent seen it already, then plzzz go and watch it!

damilola

IF-Rockerz

damilola

Posted: 28 July 2008 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
i saw da dark night on da day it came out and it was absolutely fantastic

i absolutely loved it Star

Post Reply New Post

Go to top