Posted: 15 years ago

Hiya all my fellow Chit Chatians πŸ˜€

Hope you're all doing gr8 Star

Now... what's this topic about? Ermm

Don't you all get too happy... I am not going to say:

Heart Chali Ishq Di Hawa Chali Heart

That's not the case πŸ₯°πŸ˜†

I've come here to say bye to you all... Pinch

I don't exactly know for how long... if you're lucky I might be back here within a few days πŸ˜† I repeat... if you're lucky

But I thought I had to let you all know just incase I'm not back within a few days

Now I can't have you all worrying about me πŸ˜†

Now where do I start... Wacko

Some of you already know about this but some of you don't...

... here you're all my friends πŸ€— so I'd like to share it with you all πŸ˜€

Well... basically tomorrow (July 19) I am going to Pakistan... but that's just the start of it... now don't get angry with me if this is dragging πŸ₯° I'm sorry... it's just more fun posting it this way πŸ˜† 

Hope you're not getting bored Sleepy 

So I've told you that I'm going to Pakistan and that too tomorrow... and I do go there every year in the summer holidays so it's nothing new....

but... but... but

This time I'm not going for a holiday... I am actually moving there

In my family there's me, my Dad, my Mum and my younger Sister Cool πŸ˜€

We had always had a plan that after I finish school we'd move over there and I have finished school this year

It was important for my parents (like it would be for any other parent) to know if whether my sister and I like it there, so that's why we use to go every year

... and we do like it Approve 

There's more Shocked - don't be shocked... I'll try to make it short

The thing is that my sister still has one more year to complete at school so when we all go tomorrow them three will return here for my sister to complete her school... I will be staying with my Uncle and his family for the first year ShockedShockedShockedShocked - Oh no! Now how's that going to work?

I'm only kidding... they're a lovely family πŸ˜€

Yh that's basically it... next year in June when it's holidays I'll come back here to spend my holiday and catch up with things... meet all my friends... and then all four of us will move to Pakistan

I have brought a laptop Approve to stay in contact with you all... not leaving IF - Hey! Don't think I can't see you... wipe that disappointed expression off your face... you can't get me away from IF forever

But I don't know exactly how quickly I'll get the internet connection... even if I get it straight away... there's going to be so much to do there etc... and the family I'm going to be living with have two young children

So, basically I'll be a lot more busy there and probs won't be able to be as active... Ouch

So bye guys!!! - not forever πŸ˜€

Will miss you lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots (ok I think you got the idea Approve)

As I said... for all you know and if you're lucky πŸ˜† I may be back here within a few days... I won't be totally away... so you may see a post from me here and there

Now... I know it's going to be hard but please try not to cry too much 😭... I don't want to be seeing on the news that the supply of tissue paper across the world has finished and the demand for it just keep on coming

Bye and Take Care!

πŸ€—

Edited by rukhaya - 15 years ago

Ohh phir se wohi gaana Rukhi. πŸ˜† Anyways, bye foreigner and welcome again my nayi padosan. πŸ˜€

Edited by souro - 15 years ago
Originally posted by souro

Ohh phir se wohi gaana Rukhi. πŸ˜† Anyways, bye foreigner and welcome again my nayi padosan. πŸ˜€

Haan wohi gaana lol

Yep... u're new neighbour πŸ˜€

Ruki....Meri TwinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Tum Jaane ki baat kar rahi ho?πŸ˜†..esa ho sakta hai kya?πŸ˜†.....

I knw tht ur gng to come back withing few days aur yeh bye toh sirf ek formalities haiπŸ˜†..warna mein dho baar kisko goodmorning karnewaala hoon..aur tum meri bakwaas ke bina nahi reh saktiπŸ˜†
Originally posted by kothra

Ruki....Meri TwinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Tum Jaane ki baat kar rahi ho?πŸ˜†..esa ho sakta hai kya?πŸ˜†.....

I knw tht ur gng to come back withing few days aur yeh bye toh sirf ek formalities haiπŸ˜†..warna mein dho baar kisko goodmorning karnewaala hoon..aur tum meri bakwaas ke bina nahi reh saktiπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Huzi... Mera Twin... Haan mein jaane ki baat kar rahi hoon... mein bhi yahin soch rahi hoon... aisa ho sakhta hai kya?

lol... maybe... kya pata tumhari yaad itni sataye ke jaldi wapas aana hi pare...

we've had gr8 laughs together... convo to 'lol' are laughing emoticons se bar jaate hai... unko thodi rest milegi πŸ˜†

Will miss you lots... mein agar na bhi ho to tum phir bhi haste rehna πŸ˜† >>> now I don't think I have to say that... tum iss waqt bhi hass rahe hoge

Take Care πŸ€—
gosh man =P im gunna miss u :P come soonnnnnnnie online :P warna :P haan
Originally posted by Mev!

gosh man =P im gunna miss u :P come soonnnnnnnie online :P warna :P haan

I'm gonna miss u 2

Yh I'm gonna try to come online as soon and as much as it is possible

warna kya? πŸ˜†