Posted: 18 July 2008 at 1:08am | IP Logged

Hiya all my fellow Chit Chatians Big%20smile

Hope you're all doing gr8 Star

Now... what's this topic about? Ermm

Don't you all get too happy... I am not going to say:

Heart Chali Ishq Di Hawa Chali Heart

That's not the case EmbarrassedLOL

I've come here to say bye to you all... Pinch

I don't exactly know for how long... if you're lucky I might be back here within a few days LOL I repeat... if you're lucky

But I thought I had to let you all know just incase I'm not back within a few days

Now I can't have you all worrying about me LOL

Now where do I start... Wacko

Some of you already know about this but some of you don't...

... here you're all my friends Hug so I'd like to share it with you all Big%20smile

Well... basically tomorrow (July 19) I am going to Pakistan... but that's just the start of it... now don't get angry with me if this is dragging Embarrassed I'm sorry... it's just more fun posting it this way LOL 

Hope you're not getting bored Sleepy 

So I've told you that I'm going to Pakistan and that too tomorrow... and I do go there every year in the summer holidays so it's nothing new....

but... but... but

This time I'm not going for a holiday... I am actually moving there

In my family there's me, my Dad, my Mum and my younger Sister Cool Big%20smile

We had always had a plan that after I finish school we'd move over there and I have finished school this year

It was important for my parents (like it would be for any other parent) to know if whether my sister and I like it there, so that's why we use to go every year

... and we do like it Approve 

There's more Shocked - don't be shocked... I'll try to make it short

The thing is that my sister still has one more year to complete at school so when we all go tomorrow them three will return here for my sister to complete her school... I will be staying with my Uncle and his family for the first year ShockedShockedShockedShocked - Oh no! Now how's that going to work?

I'm only kidding... they're a lovely family Big%20smile

Yh that's basically it... next year in June when it's holidays I'll come back here to spend my holiday and catch up with things... meet all my friends... and then all four of us will move to Pakistan

I have brought a laptop Approve to stay in contact with you all... not leaving IF - Hey! Don't think I can't see you... wipe that disappointed expression off your face... you can't get me away from IF forever

But I don't know exactly how quickly I'll get the internet connection... even if I get it straight away... there's going to be so much to do there etc... and the family I'm going to be living with have two young children

So, basically I'll be a lot more busy there and probs won't be able to be as active... Ouch

So bye guys!!! - not forever Big%20smile

Will miss you lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots (ok I think you got the idea Approve)

As I said... for all you know and if you're lucky LOL I may be back here within a few days... I won't be totally away... so you may see a post from me here and there

Now... I know it's going to be hard but please try not to cry too much Cry... I don't want to be seeing on the news that the supply of tissue paper across the world has finished and the demand for it just keep on coming

Bye and Take Care!

Hug

Edited by rukhaya - 18 July 2008 at 2:11am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chali Chali Mein Chali Chali" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

souro

souro

Posted: 18 July 2008 at 1:30am | IP Logged

Ohh phir se wohi gaana Rukhi. LOL Anyways, bye foreigner and welcome again my nayi padosan. Big%20smile

Edited by souro - 18 July 2008 at 1:31am

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 18 July 2008 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

Ohh phir se wohi gaana Rukhi. LOL Anyways, bye foreigner and welcome again my nayi padosan. Big%20smile

Haan wohi gaana lol

Yep... u're new neighbour Big%20smile

kothra

IF-Stunnerz

kothra

Posted: 18 July 2008 at 2:13am | IP Logged

Ruki....Meri TwinLOLLOLLOLLOL..Tum Jaane ki baat kar rahi ho?LOL..esa ho sakta hai kya?LOL.....

I knw tht ur gng to come back withing few days aur yeh bye toh sirf ek formalities haiLOL..warna mein dho baar kisko goodmorning karnewaala hoon..aur tum meri bakwaas ke bina nahi reh saktiLOL

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 18 July 2008 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kothra

Ruki....Meri TwinLOLLOLLOLLOL..Tum Jaane ki baat kar rahi ho?LOL..esa ho sakta hai kya?LOL.....

I knw tht ur gng to come back withing few days aur yeh bye toh sirf ek formalities haiLOL..warna mein dho baar kisko goodmorning karnewaala hoon..aur tum meri bakwaas ke bina nahi reh saktiLOL

LOLLOLLOLLOL

Huzi... Mera Twin... Haan mein jaane ki baat kar rahi hoon... mein bhi yahin soch rahi hoon... aisa ho sakhta hai kya?

lol... maybe... kya pata tumhari yaad itni sataye ke jaldi wapas aana hi pare...

we've had gr8 laughs together... convo to 'lol' are laughing emoticons se bar jaate hai... unko thodi rest milegi LOL

Will miss you lots... mein agar na bhi ho to tum phir bhi haste rehna LOL >>> now I don't think I have to say that... tum iss waqt bhi hass rahe hoge

Take Care Hug

Edited by rukhaya - 18 July 2008 at 6:15am

Mev!

Goldie

Mev!

Posted: 18 July 2008 at 6:00am | IP Logged
gosh man =P im gunna miss u :P come soonnnnnnnie online :P warna :P haan

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 18 July 2008 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mev!