Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

2 questions in 1

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

*Simran*

IF-Stunnerz

*Simran*

Posted: 17 July 2008 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Ok here i m with other question how many of u think boyfriends and girlfriends are just time pass and how many people just have 1 friend either guy either girl ... and no other friends ...If u just hv one friend who u r most close to and u dnt hv any other friends. or dnt feel like making them as 1 is enough . so wht r ur opinions on  it and how many people in india forum just has 1 friend..

give ur views

Edited by *Simran* - 17 July 2008 at 12:42pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "2 questions in 1" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 18 July 2008 at 6:04am | IP Logged
this sucks, coz i neither have a rship, or never have.
i think i am waiting for THE one...a bit of a romantic. and at this age, most of the time, it is just time pass. sometimes though u can be lucky. but yeh, only one guy for me, and right now, i have other priorities in life than worry about a bf. and actually, if i ever meet the one...i dont know if i wud be able to call him my bf...it just sounds sooo...temporary, if u know wat i mean? lol

AND...i don't just have ONE good friend.
girls more, but there are some guys too. actually, i have stopped being close with guys, as all the guys ive considered to be my real good friends, have ended up asking me out...lol, so now i tend to avoid that. Lol

but yeh, i guess i dont qualify. lol

how bout u?

*Simran*

IF-Stunnerz

*Simran*

Posted: 18 July 2008 at 9:09am | IP Logged
i to think boyfriends and girlfriends are  just time pass atleast in the end only few meet and mostly u can see boys and girls once they breakup they make a new bf of gf  I think its all idiotic to hv a bf friends but its better not be in a relationship which is not worth it ...
and yeah i hv friends but not that close i just have  1 friend whom i m the most closest , for me its hard to make friends so 1 is enough for me bc whenever i make friends they just leave me and go so i m happy with 1 friend who is a girl and she is closest to my heart.

Edited by *Simran* - 18 July 2008 at 9:11am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top