Suggestions / Comments

Smileys in new layout(long way as well)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ani-

Goldie

Ani-

Posted: 17 July 2008 at 10:10am | IP Logged
its very hard for me to keep clicking on the smiley and den you have to look 4 it so its very hard while in the old layout its just right there and you just have to click what u want,i dont like this new layout at all especially like in the old layount all the forums were just right theere,no but say if i wana go in Kayamath i have to go in Star Plus ten click Kayamath then click Discuss Show,this is even harder I dont like it at allCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Smileys in new layout(long way as well)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top