India-Forums

Time has come to end this!!!

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 7:19am | IP Logged

Piya ka Ghar is dragging a lot. Its really gone from bad to worse. The story is moving nowhere and also on unexpected lines. I read somewhere that in future, Rimjim will eventually kill Avinash. If this is what is to come, PKG is going to lose all its viewers.

Time has come to end this serial.Any differences regarding this comment???

sweetsunset08 Groupbie
sweetsunset08
sweetsunset08

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 8:56am | IP Logged

I completely agree! the show is supposed to be about "piya ka ghar" how can they show this sankari Rimjhim kill her own 'piya'...even it it's under desperate conditions or whatever

the writers,producers or whoever should heed our advice and got ahead and end the show on a happy note. i don't know, at this point anything they do will be unrealistic and very dramatic/filmi...so something like anand/avinash sees malani and remembers his past, apologizes to the family and rimjhim, they get back together, malani is killed or put in jail(just get rid of her for good somehow) and they can live happily ever after... the only loose end i couldn't figure out is Prem has done so much for rimhjim and he is really sweet, so what would they do for him?

just my thoughts,

manisha

Sumita Senior Member
Sumita
Sumita

Posted: 13 January 2005 at 10:01am | IP Logged
I really think if she is going to kill Avinash, then, it could be under desparate situation. But then piya ka ghar as a title doesn't apply. But I would think bhavani shankar himself will tell rhimjihim to kill him, becasue u know she does onyl if her babuji is ok with it. So she might kill because she couldn't change him or something god knoes, and then choose to marry prem.
lalit1 IF-Dazzler
lalit1
lalit1

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 2:31am | IP Logged
this serail will then 5hankfully end and i will be rid of fighting with my mom/sis for remote
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top