"~#*Kismat Konnection*#~"{AR*RM} Pt 3- Pg 31

Kanika05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Hmm..U all must be thinking Kanika is going crazy..Opened a new ff again?..Right?..Actually i just had a brilliant concept so just wanted to start it.. Hmmmm..so it is...Its not related to the movie at all bcoz it hasn't even released..LOL...though i am waiting to watch it desperately.. May be after watching it i take some hints or scenes from it...lol...😆🥰

I am total AR & RM fan so both will be there with EQUAL importance!!...AA fans: AA will be there as cute as ever for sure too but in a little less importance..hope u understand...Confused😉

~#* Kismat Konnection *#~

"What Happens When Something Unexpected Comes in Ur Way?.. When Fights turn into Love, its the most beautiful thing.. What happens when doctors leave their Sethoscopes & instead take Cupid arrows in their hands?.. Lets see how these Interns have a 'Kismat Konnection' & meet someone who can be their Soulmate..."

He was sleeping on the bed peacefully untill someone shouted..

"AMMYYYY!!...WILL U GET UP??...ITS ALREADY 8!"

He woke up rubbing his eyes lyk a baby and cursing her for shoutingSleepy..As usual he thought she must be fowarding one hour and telling him so he gets up soon... He luked at the clock.. He almost fainted... God it was REALLY 8!....Late on the first day of internship isn't a great start at all.. he slapped his forehead & got up to get ready.

*___________________*

She was watering her plants but mainly dreaming😆..She was so lost that she didn't noticed it was late.. Late for her first day of internship..

"RIDDHIII!!..LATE HO RAHA HAI JALDI JAA!!"

She came out of her dream.. She luked at her watch & the next instant she was gathering her files & putting her scraf on her neck matching with her Pink top... She rushed out as she knew she was Nearly DEAD!

*___________________*

"MUSKIIIII PUTTTAARRR!!!"

"Kya hai Mummy ji??"...while combing her hair lazily..

"Tainu der nahi ho rahi hai??"

"Kis baat ki jaldi Mummyji?...abhi to sirf 7 baje hai!"

"Puttar! Abhi 8 baje hai!..

"KYA??..hayo rabba...der ho jaye gi!!"..while packing her things hurridly..

"Kaha tha der ho rahi hai!..Ab jaa jaldi 9 baje se duty hai...jaldi kar!..tu bhi naa ekdam ------"

"Mummy ji lecture mat do..galti ho gayi!..ab chalti hun..bye...."

"Khayal rakhna beta!"

"Mummy ji main hospital jaa rahi hun, koi boxing match mein ladne nahi!"

*_____________________*

"So u r Dr.Rahul Garewal?😉"

"Yes Mam!"

"Itni jaldi?..abhi to 1 ghanta hai duty mein!"

"Mam, I am a very punctual person so i can't help it...Mujhe jaldi kaam karne ki aadat hai!"

"Ohk!..Fine...Very impressive hun! Aap abhi Sanjeevani dekh lijiye, then u can report after an hour.."..while going away..

"Ji mam"...relaxing a bit as she isn't der now...

"Chal Rahul Beta!..Tera kaam to ho gaya!..Afterall first impression is the last impression!!"..now in a cool dude style..

*____________________*

So this was a little twiny winy intro.... I want a tremendous feedback hun!..LOL.....1st part will be posted soon if i am able to come to the cyber cafe soon or my internet connection is being repaired.!..i have written it already but will post it after seeing the response..😉

Plzz Comment on this new FF!🥰

-Kanika🥰

INDEX-

INTRO- Pg 1
Chp 1 - Pg 7

Chp 2- Pg 15
Edited by *K@nik@* - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArmiandRidz4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey Kanika, u surely are going crazy with another ff, how will u manage to update them all? coming back to this one - loved the concept so far, great intro, haha Rahul - mr punctual and the rest late comers, now that sounds intriguing , waiting for the 1st part to know if they make it on time or what happens on the way.

Sania
mishti4maan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow kanika.tht was really good. conitnue soon!!!!!!!!!!!!
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
kanika one more ff frm u... gr88 gng gurl

luvd d tiny intro... in d start i thougt AR r married....
waitngg 4 d nxt prtzzz.... update sooonnn.... n plzzz pm
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
kanu wow sweeety
a new FF just can't wait to read this one
please PM me the 1st part
and continue soooooooooooooooooon
swanzzzy
ayesha sehgal thumbnail
hey kanika wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ur another ff omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg wowwww it was sooooooooo fantastic ,actually fantastic to hoga he afterall humari ff's ki queen kanika ka ff jo ha🥰wow kanu intro was too gud and cute like you and plz continue as soon as possible ,can't wait and plz pm after update if possible 4 u ..take care ..love u,,*** @yesha *** 
AshiYuvi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! Kanika my bachha! It was soooooooo nice! New FF so soon!!! Chalo koi al nahi! Changa kitta!!! Intro sounds good!! Can't wait for the actual update!

komz di
-Mansi- thumbnail
Aww..Kanika..I sure thought uve goneee crazzzy!! lol.. 3 FF's..I cant even handle one..Woow..Luved the concept!! Waiting for nxt part!!
Bissu thumbnail
sounds really interesting!
update soon! 🙂
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey,d intro is very interesting......🙂....
plzzzzz continue soon...
ll be looking 4ward 2 read dis FF as i tooo luv AR n RM....🥰🥰...
plzzz pm me if poss........🙂

luv
vini