Celebrity Fan Clubs

HaRshAd CHopDa FC - iN AppReCiaTion (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 187

atop

IF-Rockerz

atop

Posted: 24 July 2008 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jedi_girl

@ Daisy.. Glad to talk to you properly after so long...Kya?? It's Naina from LRL? Oh.. but if she does take Heer's place then Priyanka and Harshad would look awkward together LOLThey don't look like a couple... Let's hope it's just a crazy rumour!LOL Btw, happy birthday again SmileDid you see all the birthday wishes in the previous FC?Smile
@ Atop... I'm fine. Feeling much better now that I'm back on IF for the day. And you? You managed to get on the FC earlier! Great!Big smile

awww yup FC par aana is very r4efreshing...haila mera professor bhaag gaya half hour pehle so me ealry lamo lagta hai usko bhi pata tha ki i am ghooring him .....
ysday epi bhaiyyu kitna roye the na..felt so bad..

luv atop

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HaRshAd CHopDa FC - iN AppReCiaTion (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jedi_girl

Goldie

jedi_girl

Posted: 24 July 2008 at 6:12am | IP Logged

Guys, I'm watching the SBS video! Too funny how the voice starts the news!ROFL

It starts like this...

' Ekta ne KYUN mara Heer ko?? Akhir kya KASOOR hai isska?? Des se KYUN nikhala Heer ko?? Kya Ekta ke khilaaf ki hain ek GHUSTAKI???'

All that in the most dramatic music( or was it the X-files musicROFL) behind... Aisa lag raha tha jaise Ekta ke khilaaf court case hainROFL It may not sound funny when I write this but really, the way the guy said those words was just hilariousLOL Mujhe laga jaise Aaj Tak was the FBI and they interrogating and torturing Ekta!LOLLOL Watch it again when you have the time... you'll see what I meanWink]

Oh God! They are so mean Aaj tak!Tongue Additi is laughing on the sets and they think it's to hide her gham! So they dedicated this song from Jagjit Singh ' Tum itna kyun muskura rahe ho? Kya gham issko chupa rahe ho'LOL

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 24 July 2008 at 6:23am | IP Logged

Guys, I'm watching the SBS video! Too funny how the voice starts the news!ROFLthanku bhavna i m not watching any video's iss liye nandini ne jo kaha wohi maine hi kahaWink

It starts like this...

' Ekta ne KYUN mara Heer ko?? Akhir kya KASOOR hai isska?? Des se KYUN nikhala Heer ko?? Kya Ekta ke khilaaf ki hain ek GHUSTAKI???' god they used these wordsLOLsumtimes these ppl r soo dramatic n hilariousLOL

All that in the most dramatic music( or was it the X-files musicROFL) behind... Aisa lag raha tha jaise Ekta ke khilaaf court case hainROFL It may not sound funny when I write this but really, the way the guy said those words was just hilariousLOL Mujhe laga jaise Aaj Tak was the FBI and they interrogating and torturing Ekta!LOLLOL Watch it again when you have the time... you'll see what I meanWinkaree we should really fila a case against ektaLOLn use this video we will definetely win half the case over sympathyLOL

Oh God! They are so mean Aaj tak!Tongue Additi is laughing on the sets and they think it's to hide her gham! So they dedicated this song from Jagjit Singh ' Tum itna kyun muskura rahe ho? Kya gham issko chupa rahe ho'LOLhaila jagit singh ka gaanaLOLsee they r not giving proper info whetehr she is out ya in,aisa lag raha cricket match mein kisi ka wicket gaya haiLOL

oye baccha apne proffessor ko ghurna buri baat haiWink

priyaBig smile

jedi_girl

Goldie

jedi_girl

Posted: 24 July 2008 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bellle4u

[QUOTE=jedi_girl][

A nakli heer? Hmm.... Why not? After all DJ is set to create problems for Heer even after her deathLOLi was also wondering kii heer mar jati hai toh DJ kya ghass khayegii,her main kaam is 2 rachao shadayantra for heerLOL Yeah exactly.. Agar Heer hi na ho, to bechari Dj ke pass koi kaam hi nahin rahega!LOLLOL Kyunki Dj ke paas Heer ko torture karne ke school books bhi hainLOL  The main book is called ' 10  ways to satao Heer'  For more information read the book 'K-land ke miracles... How Heer turns into SuperHeer LOL

@ Atop... hehe, it's good to have you early here. We can talk more thenLOLSmile yeah, Prem was crying sooo much yesterday. It was heart wrenching. And then after all the crying, the slow but steady voice with which he said that if Heer's not there and he won't remain alive too.... Hats off Harshad! It was very well doneClapBig smile

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 24 July 2008 at 6:32am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=bellle4u][QUOTE=jedi_girl][

A nakli heer? Hmm.... Why not? After all DJ is set to create problems for Heer even after her deathLOLi was also wondering kii heer mar jati hai toh DJ kya ghass khayegii,her main kaam is 2 rachao shadayantra for heerLOL Yeah exactly.. Agar Heer hi na ho, to bechari Dj ke pass koi kaam hi nahin rahega!LOLLOL Kyunki Dj ke paas Heer ko torture karne ke school books bhi hainLOL  The main book is called ' 10  ways to satao Heer'  For more information read the book 'K-land ke miracles... How Heer turns into SuperHeer LOLhehe cool title bhavna,sirf heer hii nahin prem bhi superprem hai itna bada drum sar par lagne ke bavajud he was fit 2 fine not even a scratch ya blood ka dropLOLwe should ask gayatri kya khilaya tha prem ko bachpan meinLOL

waise abb jab baccha bhag gayee hai,u clear my confusion abt the whole scene where prem places heer at lallu's feetConfusedeven after knowing he was right he himself is saying maine koi galati nahin kiiAngrywaise chahe ye writters kuch bhi dialogues de,harshad was fantastic yesterdayStarClap

i was shocked seeing heer she is dead n the way she flew in2 the air but again not evena scratch toh woh mari kaiseLOLaur harman toh aise uda kii abhi tak wapas nahin aayaLOL

priyaBig smile

Edited by bellle4u - 24 July 2008 at 6:37am

jedi_girl

Goldie

jedi_girl

Posted: 24 July 2008 at 6:36am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=jedi_girl]

thanku bhavna i m not watching any video's iss liye nandini ne jo kaha wohi maine hi kahaWink It's okaySmile I'm glad to give more details about the videoSmile

god they used these wordsLOLsumtimes these ppl r soo dramatic n hilariousLOL Yeah, the start was even worse that in serials. Kitna dramatic tone use kar rahe the... So funny, I even had to use the ROFL iconLOL

aree we should really fila a case against ektaLOLn use this video we will definetely win half the case over sympathyLOL Yay, we already have saboot here! Pakka hum jeeteingeyLOL

haila jagit singh ka gaanaLOLsee they r not giving proper info whetehr she is out ya in,aisa lag raha cricket match mein kisi ka wicket gaya haiLOL Exactly, no real information. We're just getting tidbits of info with each video and article. But this video is overall positive.  I mean Harshad was saying that Heer can't go as she's the pillar of the serial. And definitely, he would know about what's happening to a certain extent. I liked how he talked and smiledEmbarrassed We don't see Prem smile in the serial but a smiling Harshad is very refreshing and good to seeEmbarrassedBig smile

Atop and Daisy.. where are you?

atop

IF-Rockerz

atop

Posted: 24 July 2008 at 6:37am | IP Logged
haha maine aaj tak ki vdo dekhi lmao am in splits di's haha sachhi bhavana di lagta hai court case chal raha tha..............
lmao kya jurm tha heer ka...am seeing it again haha..maar dala allah maar dala/...............

hmm haan priya di am also confused ki heer ko ullu e saamne kyun haiyyu ne place kiya..

lmao true bhavana di heer ko scratches tak nahi aaye haha...........
kamaal hai..it happpnes ony in BT...

LUV ATOP

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 24 July 2008 at 6:41am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=jedi_girl]

thanku bhavna i m not watching any video's iss liye nandini ne jo kaha wohi maine hi kahaWink It's okaySmile I'm glad to give more details about the videoSmilejita videos dekhengein utne pagal hote jayegeinLOL

god they used these wordsLOLsumtimes these ppl r soo dramatic n hilariousLOL Yeah, the start was even worse that in serials. Kitna dramatic tone use kar rahe the... So funny, I even had to use the ROFL iconLOLhaha these media pplLOL

aree we should really fila a case against ektaLOLn use this video we will definetely win half the case over sympathyLOL Yay, we already have saboot here! Pakka hum jeeteingeyLOLyes cause he will have many witnesses also with usWink

haila jagit singh ka gaanaLOLsee they r not giving proper info whetehr she is out ya in,aisa lag raha cricket match mein kisi ka wicket gaya haiLOL Exactly, no real information. We're just getting tidbits of info with each video and article. But this video is overall positive.  I mean Harshad was saying that Heer can't go as she's the pillar of the serial. And definitely, he would know about what's happening to a certain extent. I liked how he talked and smiledEmbarrassed We don't see Prem smile in the serial but a smiling Harshad is very refreshing and good to seeEmbarrassedBig smileawwwwwwwww harshad smiling,the way u r saying i m tempyed 2 watch the video now kya karoonEmbarrassedLOL

Atop and Daisy.. where are you?pata nahin dono kahan gayab ho  gayee,jaise harman gayab ho gaya haiLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top