Celebrity Fan Clubs

HaRshAd CHopDa FC - iN AppReCiaTion (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 187

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 24 July 2008 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delo

Are u guys serious....Did they really show Priyanka Bassi as the new Heer

In case Pri takes over..then I must say that they wud seriously lack chemistry...as I have that image in mind...Ali was Naina's muh bol bhai in LRL....Haila....It wud be weird to see them romancing

hii daisyBig smile

ya nandini has posted on the forum the video also,check it outSmile

harshad said kii heer mar hii nahin sakti,heer kahin nahin jaa rahi but they were showing yesterday's SBS wala shoot onlyOuchin the end they showed priyanka bassi with her doggyLOL

they said kii additi was scolded by ekta,additi felt bad but then she went n apologised 2 ekta n asked for second chance so additi is staying but for awhile this heavy drama in serial will continueOuch

harshad was very cutely taking additi's side,dosti ho to aiseWink

priyaBig smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HaRshAd CHopDa FC - iN AppReCiaTion (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 24 July 2008 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jedi_girl

[

Hey Atop and PriyaSmile

Congrats on reaching the 23rd FC!Clap Amazing work!Clap

Hey Daisy and Yoj! Glad to hear from you two!Big smile

@ Priya... Who is this Priyanka Bassi??? Confused

hii bhavnaBig smile

PB played naina's character in  from LRLBig smile

phuleez i don't want anyone else as heerOuchthey r continuing this death track so i guess heer is shown dead then how will they show additi again as heerOuch

may be DJ will plant this nakli heer n make heer bad in everyone's eyesOuch

priyaBig smile

-skylark-

IF-Sizzlerz

-skylark-

Posted: 24 July 2008 at 5:55am | IP Logged
congo 4 new fc!Clap

jedi_girl

Goldie

jedi_girl

Posted: 24 July 2008 at 5:56am | IP Logged
@ Daisy.. Glad to talk to you properly after so long... Kya?? It's Naina from LRL? Oh.. but if she does take Heer's place then Priyanka and Harshad would look awkward together LOLThey don't look like a couple... Let's hope it's just a crazy rumour!LOL Btw, happy birthday again SmileDid you see all the birthday wishes in the previous FC?Smile

@ Atop... I'm fine. Feeling much better now that I'm back on IF for the day. And you? You managed to get on the FC earlier! Great!Big smile

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 24 July 2008 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atop

awww hi di..
woh aaj i got free half an hour ealry isliye..the professor had to go somewhere..bhagwan kare ur profeesor may leave everyday for such works.WinkLOL

lmao mauja hi mauja...kaisa laga mera surprise.i m very happy bahut accha laga ye surprise.Big smile
haan me also saw that vdo..kya di i mean i don.t think additi is leaving the show...and kuch bhi ho atleast we cannotahve priyanka bassi as new heer..lit's just exaggerationa heer is satyinng..she also noes and ekta slo knoew eachother's importance...hope wht u r saying is true they r exageratig but now that they r continuing the death track how will they again show additi as heerOuch

hmm aww di kal bhaiyyu was crying endlessly..feel pity on him..i m still crying aur aaj bhi roungii felt really bad for prem,aur lallu itni bhi decency nahin kii mafi mange heer aur prem seAngry"

why did prem say mujhse koi galti nahin hue baujii"-aise prem ke dailogues mera dimaag kharab kartein hainAngry

luv atop

atop

IF-Rockerz

atop

Posted: 24 July 2008 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bellle4u

[
Hey Atop and PriyaSmile
Congrats on reaching the 23rd FC!Clap Amazing work!Clap
Hey Daisy and Yoj! Glad to hear from you two!Big smile
@ Priya... Who is this Priyanka Bassi??? Confused
hii bhavnaBig smile
PB played naina's character in from LRLBig smile
phuleez i don't want anyone else as heerOuchthey r continuing this death track so i guess heer is shown dead then how will they show additi again as heerOuch
priyaBig smile

lmao di u noe ekta na..she can show any weirdo scene...dekho it's paakka additi is satyingand theheavy drama will be so that they can think how to bring her bavck....
ab dekhna yeh hai ki how they reenter heer..lmao plastic surgery ki as a villian or donno wat ekta is upto..

luv atop

jedi_girl

Goldie

jedi_girl

Posted: 24 July 2008 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bellle4u

hii bhavnaBig smile

PB played naina's character in  from LRLBig smile

priyaBig smile

Hey PriyaBig smile

I don't want anyone else as Heer now. We're so used to Additi portraying her... I don't think I'll be able to see as much chemistry between Prem and another HeerOuch 

A nakli heer? Hmm.... Why not? After all DJ is set to create problems for Heer even after her deathLOL

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 24 July 2008 at 6:03am | IP Logged

[

Hey PriyaBig smile

I don't want anyone else as Heer now. We're so used to Additi portraying her... I don't think I'll be able to see as much chemistry between Prem and another HeerOuch exactly i cannot imagine anyelse in additi's place,hope as u said its all crazy rumourWink

A nakli heer? Hmm.... Why not? After all DJ is set to create problems for Heer even after her deathLOLi was also wondering kii heer mar jati hai toh DJ kya ghass khayegii,her main kaam is 2 rachao shadayantra for heerLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top