Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jedi_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: bellle4u

@ Atop... hehe, it's good to have you early here. We can talk more then😆😊 yeah, Prem was crying sooo much yesterday. It was heart wrenching. And then after all the crying, the slow but steady voice with which he said that if Heer's not there and he won't remain alive too.... Hats off Harshad! It was very well done👏😃

Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
jedi_girl thumbnail

Atop and Daisy.. where are you?

atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
haha maine aaj tak ki vdo dekhi lmao am in splits di's haha sachhi bhavana di lagta hai court case chal raha tha..............
lmao kya jurm tha heer ka...am seeing it again haha..maar dala allah maar dala/...............

hmm haan priya di am also confused ki heer ko ullu e saamne kyun haiyyu ne place kiya..

lmao true bhavana di heer ko scratches tak nahi aaye haha...........
kamaal hai..it happpnes ony in BT...

LUV ATOP
Iriss thumbnail
jedi_girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: atop

haha maine aaj tak ki vdo dekhi lmao am in splits di's haha sachhi bhavana di lagta hai court case chal raha tha..............
lmao kya jurm tha heer ka...am seeing it again haha..maar dala allah maar dala/...............Maar dala😆😆 You know, everytime I hear the words ' maar dala' I remember the DJ because of the time she danced to ' Main Prem ki deewani hoon' ka song. Then she had really maar dala us😆😆

hmm haan priya di am also confused ki heer ko ullu e saamne kyun haiyyu ne place kiya.. I think he did that to show that she's dead and maybe he wanted her to get Lallu's ashirwaad even then?

kamaal hai..it happpnes ony in BT... Yeah, now that you mention it( and thanks for pointing it out😊) Heer died but no wounds?? That's why it's called BT ke miracles😆

LUV ATOP

atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

oye baccha apne proffessor ko ghurna buri baat hai😉
priya😃

hawwww main faltu mein thodi ghoor raha tha......woh tho woh ek ghante se keh raha KI okkies we'll do this next timenow am leaving..kam se kam 10 baar bola usne..sachhi felt like kiling him...accha hua bhaag gaya haha warna bachte nhai aaj mere haathon se....aur upar se jaate jaate cute smile de raha tha lmao was feeling l;ike killing him..

luv atop
Iriss thumbnail
Originally posted by: jedi_girl

lmao kya jurm tha heer ka...am seeing it again haha..maar dala allah maar dala/...............Maar dala😆😆 You know, everytime I hear the words ' maar dala' I remember the DJ because of the time she danced to ' Main Prem ki deewani hoon' ka song. Then she had really maar dala us😆😆i m watching the video 2 u all tempted me soo much😆

hmm haan priya di am also confused ki heer ko ullu e saamne kyun haiyyu ne place kiya.. I think he did that to show that she's dead and maybe he wanted her to get Lallu's ashirwaad even then? lallu's ashirwadlallu mein itni decency bhi nahin hai kii prem aur heer kii body se mafi mangein😡

kamaal hai..it happpnes ony in BT... Yeah, now that you mention it( and thanks for pointing it out😊) Heer died but no wounds?? That's why it's called BT ke miracles😆all her ear rings,dupatta,little eye makeup sab kuch thek tha😆

LUV ATOP

lrl rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

ye kya hai today also they showed additi  harshad on aajtak n additi is staying so why is they say possibility of priyanka bassi being new heer😡

i m fed up of additi staying ya going👎🏼

priya

omg priyanka bassi?????????in lrl naina ka moh bola bhai tha ali ..priya r u serious😉
jedi_girl thumbnail

awwwwwwwww harshad smiling,the way u r saying i m tempyed 2 watch the video now kya karoon😳😆 It was a very sweet smile😊 Watch it when you have the time😉

Atop and Daisy.. where are you?pata nahin dono kahan gayab ho  gayee,jaise harman gayab ho gaya hai😆 Harman! Usse to main bhool hi gayi thi! Wo tho poori tarike se lost hogaya hain... Missing declare karna parega😆 so much has happened but he hasn't even come back from his 'business deal'😛 His brother got thrown out of the house, Heer died but not even a phone call. Isse kehte hain Major Blooper😆 
[/QUOTE]